Question vs boston pizza

This is a discussion on Question vs boston pizza within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Well i left my 400$ cell phone at boston pizza the other night, well the next day i call them ...
Page: 1

Well i left my 400$ cell phone at boston pizza the other night,
    well the next day i call them about it, they said the waitress found it last night and
    "Put it in a safe place" and only she knows were it is, and that she didnt work till 5pm (it was 3pm at this time). so i left and called them at 7pm ish, and they said they were a little bit busy and that
    if they find it they will call me, (they took my name and home#) so they didnt call me back,
    and i went in there and talkd to the waitress who found my phone, and she told me that she had given it to the day manager, well sure enough i call again the next day and talk to the day manager, and ofc she has no idea were it is.

Now the question is, would i be able to get a new phone at the expense of boston pizza?
    Or is it my fault for leaving it there?

Well first off i work at a resteraunt and we find lost shit all the time. Ur chances of getting ur phone back are worse than having the resteraunt buy u a new one and those chances are slim to none. Obviously to the resteraunts point of view it was ur fault for losing it in the first place so they dont have to hold themselves responsible. The only thing u can hope for is that they give u a free meal lol. Dont mean to sound like an ass but from my work experience the only thing resteraunts give out for free out here is food but that just might be Arizona i dunno

Banned

I work for a fast food company.

We find Handbags..Mobiles...Wallets...

We hand them all In and as for Mobile phones, we call the "home" number or "Work" number saved in the phone.

If they scream "breach of privacy" at us...We say "Fuck you...you're the most selfish prick ever"

As for getting it back...Uhhh, i dno, $400 mobile is easily sell-on-able (not a word xD) for like $250 easy :/

gL tho..

StayBack

It's not your falt of leaving, they must give it back to you.

Banned

Can't you do something like with the SIM card to see where its located or what ever?

lucifer4

i left red sucks hat once at Wendys

a day later i went to pick it up and they said they threw it out

and i saw the menager wearing it wtf

i got pissed but whatever

this time i bought yankess yay

im not sure but is boston pizza like a big chain ? if they are go in there talk to day manager or whoever tell them u want to speak with there general manager or a regional manager if they deny u or say they dont have one then just tell them you going to write an email to there coporate office (if it is a chain if it isn't unno) and tell them in the email u will put that a waitress had found the phone and gave it to the manager and that now the manager claims he doesn't know where it is . If all else fails just tell him your going to call the police and have them file a report then take them to small claims if it comes to it ... i mean wat u can and can't do really depends on where u live and whether or not this is a big chain or small chain

i mean i work with some of the biggest chains and fact is managers can't be trusted i actually keep wallets or phones sometimes if i dont know the managers altho a few of the managers i know i've handed them wallets purses full of credit cards and cash

felt bad for ur situation they are a corp http://www.bostonpizza.com/?q=boston...tact_contactus visit this site if its the right restraunt tell them the store the waitresses name and the day shift manager and any one else you spoke with explain to them the full situation how u called and they had it and u called again and again and even went in explain full situation man

u can call but its best to write an email corps like this live on emails give it time most likely u will hear within a day give ur number give everything if its a good corporation they will offer compensation if they really cannot find ur phone wat will happen is corporate will contact the regional manager then the regional will bitch slap the general with an email and tell him to handle it he will deal with the managers and waitress and sort it out

EMAIL IS POWER in business

agendas

i left sweatshirt at wendys and the beaners cudnt understand me so they called an indian dude with worse accent than spanish ppl and said sorry we dont have it but its weird cuz the spanish ppl told me they had it in the back first so i know they lied to me and w/e so fuck wendys even tho its good