Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

quite the interesting email

This is a discussion on quite the interesting email within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; i got this sent to me the other day which is aviously a scam but i felt like showing it ...
Page: 1

i got this sent to me the other day which is aviously a scam but i felt like showing it and showing what happend lol, this is a must read its pretty interesting for a scam lol.

Good day, I know this mail might come to you as surprise but kindly allow me the opportunity of introducing myself. I am Ms. Marie Kabila; daughter of the former head of state/president of Congo-Kinshasa (former Zaire), Mr. Laurent Desire Kabila. I got your particulars through the South African Chamber of Commerce; However, i am contacting you in order to ask for your assistance on this confidential business proposal with full financial benefit for both my family and you.

Before i go into further details, please be informed that i am writing without any other person(s) pre-knowledge of my contacting you on this transaction. Therefore i will appreciate same attitude to be maintained all through. I have the sum of USD8.5 Million from a secret sale of Diamond by my father before he was assassinated by one of his body guards (Rashid) on January 16th 2001. The essence of this mail is to ask you to stand as my foreign partner and receive the fund on my behalf as i can not do much on my own due to security reasons, my narration below will explain better. Before i continue, be well informed that your share in this transaction has been calculated at 30% of the total sum, 5% for expenses that may be incurred if any and the rest for my family and me.

My father as an African traditionalist was a polygamist thereby having married so many wives, and my mother being the second wife of my father, my step-brother Joseph, who is the current president of my country, is the son of the first wife and he does not have any knowledge about this deal.

Already president Joseph is using his power to colonise all the money and private property which our father left behind for the whole family. Now my mother, myself and my younger brother are left with nothing in the inheritance of my late father’s wealth. Our situation is seriously critical that we need your assistance to help us receive this fund for relocation overseas and for proper investment jointly between we and you. Let me quickly assure you the 100% safe proof of this transaction because the diamond sales are packaged from the onset in a pattern that shows no direct trace or linkage with us (Kabila family). At present the money is in cash and is secured in a security company as family treasures. I am waiting for your quick and favourable response, and in case you have any question(s), do not hesitate to contact me urgently.

Thanks, Ms. Marie Kabila.

Th3Gam3

LOLLLLLLL

i replyed asking what she needed me to do and this is what i got in response

Dear,

The reason I did not reply to you earlier is because I had fever but I am fine now. I'm also glad with your response to my email and wish you will remain in touch with me from now on to build the trust we need to freely express ourselves and I will also like to ask for your commitment to this transaction. It is my interest to do this transaction with only you without the involvement of a third party for my personal security and safety of the funds. I promise you that if you can work this out with me, at the end we will all have reason to thank God for bringing us together in this time of need. I will like you to guarantee me of your total trust and honesty as soon as the money is moved into your care/custody. On behalf of my family I am reposing a lot of trust in you with the hope that you will not let me down.

Therefore i want you know that you should be ready to undertake a short working visit to (Burkina-Faso) where we shall see face to face and discuss the modalities through which this transaction could be done, actually I’m presently in my country with my sick mother and my younger brother. However important to note that I and my brother have to meet you in person before divulging as much confidence as is necessary in this transaction. Like I explained to you in my former email, my late father deposited this money into a security company in Ouagadougou , the capital of Burkina-Faso, but my father declared the contents of the consignment as "family treasure". Therefore I want you to understand the situation of confidentiality we need in this matter as the firm does not know that the content of the deposited box are US dollar bills worth 8.5 million.

My father intended to relocate the funds overseas for our future financial security before his untimely death. He thought the political climate and instability in our country would degenerate into a full blown civil war so he had to use such means to secretly relocate and save some money for our future. I wish to let you know that my burning interest now is for you and I to partner cordially and complete this transaction soon. The funds when transferred with your co-operation will also be invested in your country under your advice and supervision. You and I have a lot to benefit financially as soon as this transaction is completed; this is my promise. There is nothing to be curious about this transaction as every thing that you need to know will be made available to you.

No other person is aware of this fund except me and my mother with my younger brother. I want to re-affirm my readiness and seriousness to work and complete this transaction with only you. All the procedure that will be involved will be in line with the law and the international monetary and financial regulations. I am confident of this transaction and I need your total co-operation, trust and support to make it a reality soon.

You must please understand the enormous amount in discussion, so it means that you should prepare your mind to make sure you are fully committed to this matter before you give me your final green light. My acquaintance with you regarding this transaction is already approved by my sick mother and my younger brother so I have no problem giving you further updates in as much as you will not let me down once you are given access to the funds. My main reason of inviting you to assist me in this matter is because I would not like to use my name/family portfolio to open accounts where the deposit of this fund and it's subsequent transaction to your custody in your country. This should be made clear to you as the "reason of your participation and partnership with me on this transaction and investment must be understood henceforth.

Please, find below the whole procedures:

1. You are to stand as my late father's foreign partner as in the Deed of lodgement between my father and the holding company, it was stated that a foreigner (trustee) will be presented to the company to take over and receive the deposited box.

2. You are to assist us to come over to your country immediately the fund is successfully transferred into your custody after retrieval.

3. You are to handle the investment program in your country as our managing partner since i have little or no knowledge about investment program in your country especially the best and suitable areas to invest.

I'm making arrangement to move with my brother from my country Congo to the country Burkina-Faso as soon as you confirm your readiness to commence this matter so that we can submit an application for retrieval of the deposit and also process everything in advance before your arrival there. This way you will not be required to spend more than 2-3 working days to complete everything. You will have to get minimum of 4 passport photographs ready with you for account opening where the fund will be lodged into before wire transfer to your local account(s).

Let me stop so far till I hear from you soon.

Best regards,

Ms. Marie Kabila.

so now she wants me to fly to the middle of africa to meet her in person, stand as a foreign buisness partner to her dead father and take the money from his bank. there are 3outcomes i see if i follow this and actually went there.

1. 99% its a complete joke and there will be like 20cameras at the airport waiting for me to arrive and post my stupidity all over the media for the world to see.

2. .5% its true and i get rich and live in a paradise for rest of my days

3. .5% its true and i get shot trying to leave africa XD

Banned

2. .5% its true and i get rich and live in a paradise for rest of my days[/b]
    DO IT!!!

razzy

rofl we got a similar fax as this one.

:lol:

these guys must be really desperate.

Robokill

3. .5% its true and i get shot trying to leave africa XD[/b]
    get rich or die trying h34r:

common spam gotta love spammers

DragonFire

I got that EXACT email..What is the email address? I think I still have it saved somewhere.

jetsamjetsam

Nigerian scams, people actually believe in them. YOu mail them your info, they ask for money, the say say somethings wrong and they ask you for even more money. You think you will get more than you payed, but theyll just run off with the money you gave them. Damn Nigerian government, they actually support this, in 50 years they gained 5 billion dollars using this scam.

TunaFishyMe

Nigerian scams, people actually believe in them. YOu mail them your info, they ask for money, the say say somethings wrong and they ask you for even more money. You think you will get more than you payed, but theyll just run off with the money you gave them. Damn Nigerian government, they actually support this, in 50 years they gained 5 billion dollars using this scam.[/b]
    I didnt know they could send e-mails 50 years ago. Maybe they used the mail system. Nor did I know Nigeria was that rich.

Banned

Friggin nigerians, when we put bikes up for sale on various websites, we got a SHITLOAD of similar emails, I just reply telling them to fuck off.

We've also had similar people try to buy stuff from us on ebay too so we don't allow any nigerians to bid on our stuff

tolgahan

are you stupid. this is %100 fake.turkish kids are making jokes ^^

Banned

are you stupid. this is %100 fake.turkish kids are making jokes ^^[/b]

turkish kids type that good? naw

tolgahan

"money talks" ^^;

Mage_Of_HeLl

turkish kids type that good? naw[/b]
    hahaha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast