Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526

R.I.P. fierce

This is a discussion on R.I.P. fierce within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; but at any rate idk man im just telling you facts because you guys had to come into our goodbye ...
Page: 26

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

but at any rate idk man im just telling you facts because you guys had to come into our goodbye topic and talk shit... now you are trying to make it seem like i went into your goodbye thread and just attacked you the way your all here posting.[/b]
    rofl i have NEVER spoken about even fighting you.. or even mentioned your nick. i didn't even see why you had to talk about your character ROFL. even oblivion was fine with my opinion :lol: but oookay u had to go "LOL GATSBY I KILED U BEFORE WITHOUT HEAL!111" before checking out whether it was me on gatsby or not.

*giggle* ps. i don't serve the US. army. or whichever country you're from, lol.

@ puppet, trip didn't meant it that way, he meant that if a bp uses ALL duffs and ALL heals there is nothing to be proud of winning a 1v1, its a matter of the advantages of individual classes. he is fine with malice obviously, but not both healing and malice, especially when the bp is at a higher lvl. personally i wouldn't even feel proud from winning ANY 1v1s, because the real deal in this game, is party vs party.

then you should have played a priest

a warrior with 2k more hp and 500 more ac / defense should really only use leg cut imo!

wait nvm, then i should have played warrior myself

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

then you should have played a priest

a warrior with 2k more hp and 500 more ac / defense should really only use leg cut imo!

wait nvm, then i should have played warrior myself [/b]
    what ru talking about.. my main class on diez was a BP and i was one of the first few hellis users o.O(got it right after rofd). a maliced warrior = a bp in tank VS, if both r similarly equipped and of the same lvl. u forgot that as a bp u dont' have to use 1 hp pot and 1 soul pot everytime u Hellis, + if ur a chitin bp u probably wouldn't be using soul pots that much at all.

Mike_Miller

its a very loing discussion of the bp topic

fair enought for me i guess

Record

trip said the only time he lost to owndemise was when owndemise had hellis + malice + heals like a tard when he redballs. nice lying owndemise, "owning ppl without heal" LOL. too bad i wasn't on, would've fuckin kicked this kid's ass.[/b]
    I remember once when Trip and die4you faced Owndemise, he was bp/int, but he used a 2h weapon instead of a Shield/weapon. He had chitins on, and would 1v1 us but would use heals, he said that he can't kill you so he has to heal himself, so why the fuku 1v1ing? Than he stood there writing die4you letters, on why he was healing, so we all ganged him, than he wrote everyone a letter saying we mexicans. Me and playy went on ko4life vent with him just to talk, and he said ooo so ur the Play legend from Manes, Playy's head swelled, he was gg on manes tho not gonna deny that.

Anyways thats what i remember

BUMP!

Mike_Miller

I remember once when Trip and die4you faced Owndemise, he was bp/int, but he used a 2h weapon instead of a Shield/weapon. He had chitins on, and would 1v1 us but would use heals, he said that he can't kill you so he has to heal himself, so why the fuku 1v1ing? Than he stood there writing die4you letters, on why he was healing, so we all ganged him, than he wrote everyone a letter saying we mexicans. Me and playy went on ko4life vent with him just to talk, and he said ooo so ur the Play legend from Manes, Playy's head swelled, he was gg on manes tho not gonna deny that.

Anyways thats what i remember

BUMP![/b]
    bro you know i dont even ever play manes or would say some stupid shit liek omg your that legend... lawl. i did write those letters though. fucking mexicans!

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526