Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Ramadan Kareem

This is a discussion on Ramadan Kareem within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; yes, let's not keep to the subject and start another endless discussion. don't forget the mexicans while you're at it. ...
Page: 3

evilwevel

yes, let's not keep to the subject and start another endless discussion.

don't forget the mexicans while you're at it. they deserve to be blamed something. same for asians and africans !

Quote Originally Posted by 0000000 View Post
    Oh really? Tell me, does the Qu'ran not require the oppression of women and gays? Does a woman's testimony not count for half of a man's? Tell me that Islam does not directly require believers to kill unbelievers who refuse to convert? How about the penalty for apostacy, is it not death? Islam is worse than Nazism because Hitler never required Germans to carry out his genocidal policies, they were a secret. Any idiot can open the Quran and the Hadith and find directives to ALL believers for violence and discrimination. Learn about your own religion you fucking serf. The fact that you live a sinful western lifestyle in violation of your own religion does not change the commandments in your holy books.
    Another reason for me to believe that you are a TV whore.. Tell me what you know about a religion that you hate so much? It seems like nothing.

Islamic religion does not say to hurt anyone. If this were true then there wouldn't be any churches or synagogues in any Muslim countries. Those people who think they have a right to hurt or kill people because some people believe in other religions or their sexual orientation is different, They are just twisted fuckers. They are not Muslim they just use the power. I am sure real Muslim people hate them much more than you do since they are the ones that are taking the blame.

It's funny that you are full of hate but you have no idea what big Christian armies tried doing to people on their way with the Pope's order. Read history..

I'm not saying Christians are bad, now! My fiancé is Christian

All I'm saying is tha religions have been used and are being used for power. Don't fall for it.

Quote Originally Posted by evilwevel View Post
    don't forget the mexicans while you're at it. they deserve to be blamed something. same for asians and africans !
    I know right? White Power! lmao

Religion is always a hard topic to talk about, but way to much racism/ flames to keep this topic open.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123