Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

random...

This is a discussion on random... within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; if u mean the cia trained osama, whom then later turned into a terrorist...then ya...
Page: 2

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

if u mean the cia trained osama, whom then later turned into a terrorist...then ya

redbluegreen44

ive heard rumors about the CIA being behind all these terrorists treats and even the 9/11 stuff, i dont have any side even tho i think bush is an ass but dont ask me why

just wanted to hear your thoughts... dont flame me flame the guy who is against you

and dont bitch at me cuz in ur heart u kno bush sucks[/b]
    If you really believe this then what are you guys reading or watching...

I dont think Bush sucks, and he doesnt. He knows what he is doing, just people dont agree with it. Now tell me why he is an ass?

Now about Iraq, if you dont actually take time to do some research in something then dont say ~_~. Bush believe their is WMD in Iraq, which THERE IS. and you want proof? USA gave it to them. They just cant find it. And Sadam has been playing with it by testing it out in small iraqi villages. And you really dont want sadam with a dangerous toy and a large army do you.

Hate him or love him Bush is working his ass off these pass 6 years.

I

If you really believe this then what are you guys reading or watching...

I dont think Bush sucks, and he doesnt. He knows what he is doing, just people dont agree with it. Now tell me why he is an ass?[/b]
    he set up the plan to leave iraq so if it DOES go wrong, it wont be durin ghis presidency so he can blame whoever is the next president...thast the definition of an ass

Banned

he set up the plan to leave iraq so if it DOES go wrong, it wont be durin ghis presidency so he can blame whoever is the next president...thast the definition of an ass[/b]
    i think bush can actually be a good politician, just not president. we have 2 new candidates, hilary, and obama, oh man cant wait to see what that will turn out like.

if our government didnt do it...then why were there planted explosives on the bottom of the buildings, why did a building like a bit aways, fall into itself, with the same explosives on it, and how come a plane the same as the one that supposebly crashed somewhere(dono where) landed in california or something? explain this all to me, cause honestly i think bush is a big pos that doesnt know what the fuck he&#39;s doing besides fucking up this country more

redbluegreen44

if our government didnt do it...then why were there planted explosives on the bottom of the buildings, why did a building like a bit aways, fall into itself, with the same explosives on it, and how come a plane the same as the one that supposebly crashed somewhere(dono where) landed in california or something? explain this all to me, cause honestly i think bush is a big pos that doesnt know what the fuck he&#39;s doing besides fucking up this country more[/b]
    WTF, planted explosive? seriously i want a legit article of it...

ewenson_tr

The whole bush administration is corrupt, I loved the General Petraeus speech, it was great. "The government or anybody related to the government did not read this or approve this speech before this interview. ( not exact words )" Yet every single thing he said in that interview was just a reiteration of what Bush has said in many public speakings. You can actually qoute Petraeus and Bush word for word.

Theres so many conflicting things being said by Bush and Petraeus its ridiculous. Petraeus said "It&#39;s impossible to forsee the future, so we cannot predict how this war will turn out." Then 5 minutes later he goes on to say " If we were to have an early exit of Iraq it would be the cause of more terrorist attacks, more car bombings, more suicide bombings, more etc..." So you can&#39;t predict how the war will turn out if you stay, but you can predict how it will turn out if you leave? Contradicting piece of shit if you ask me.

Bush is the puppet master and all you Bush Supporters are the puppets, do not believe a fucking thing that either Bush, General Petraeus or anyone from the Bush administration says, its all lies and propaganda.

redbluegreen44

The whole bush administration is corrupt, I loved the General Petraeus speech, it was great. "The government or anybody related to the government did not read this or approve this speech before this interview. ( not exact words )" Yet every single thing he said in that interview was just a reiteration of what Bush has said in many public speakings. You can actually qoute Petraeus and Bush word for word.

Theres so many conflicting things being said by Bush and Petraeus its ridiculous. Petraeus said "It&#39;s impossible to forsee the future, so we cannot predict how this war will turn out." Then 5 minutes later he goes on to say " If we were to have an early exit of Iraq it would be the cause of more terrorist attacks, more car bombings, more suicide bombings, more etc..." So you can&#39;t predict how the war will turn out if you stay, but you can predict how it will turn out if you leave? Contradicting piece of shit if you ask me.

Bush is the puppet master and all you Bush Supporters are the puppets, do not believe a fucking thing that either Bush, General Petraeus or anyone from the Bush administration says, its all lies and propaganda.[/b]
    Proof?

In the end Bush has America&#39;s interest at heart.. but he is so damned retarded he doesn&#39;t know what the fuck he is doing. But since he started the war America has yet to be attacked again.

In the end Bush has America&#39;s interest at heart.. but he is so damned retarded he doesn&#39;t know what the fuck he is doing. But since he started the war America has yet to be attacked again.[/b]
    u mean since he started a war with a country who had nothing at all to do with the attack against us, no one has attacked us?

i stubbed my toe, then i started drinking orange juice and havent stubbed my toe since...are the two related? no, but theyre about as related as ur comparison

PROPAGANDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GO BUSH FUCK CAMA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol i think im postign in the most retarded thread ever... and you think Saddam didnt have weapons? pretty sure youre retarded...just cuz we cant find em doesnt mean he didnt have em. ffs, we sold him them did he just throw them away so that if we ever claimed he had them he could make us look retarded? Also, he was beign suspicious when the UN investigators were there.

besides.. he is from texas.. he LOVES america

lol i think im postign in the most retarded thread ever... and you think Saddam didnt have weapons? pretty sure youre retarded...just cuz we cant find em doesnt mean he didnt have em. ffs, we sold him them did he just throw them away so that if we ever claimed he had them he could make us look retarded? Also, he was beign suspicious when the UN investigators were there.[/b]
    god this again? he was under suspicion from un investigators because UN INVESTIGATORS WERE SENT THERE TO BE SUSPICIOUS, if i send u into a store and tell u "ok tell me if theres any green candy bars there, i think there is" are u gonna be suspicious that there are green candy bars in the store? yes

heres some reading material, read up and cure ur idiocy
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/Iraq/Story...995188,00.html
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/3451219.stm
    http://zfacts.com/p/775.html

Cocaine

Hilary wins: Idk, some more failure for America

Obama wins: Assassination by the KKK

Now I don&#39;t wanna see Obama die, but I do want to see a bunch of crazy rednecks around where I live get all pissed off.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast