Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

rate movie BORAT

This is a discussion on rate movie BORAT within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; BORAT was great when we watched it at the cinema, even the naked fight had the place laughing - wasn't ...
Page: 2

Banned

BORAT was great when we watched it at the cinema, even the naked fight had the place laughing - wasn't the same watching it at home on dvd

Its so funny .

Just that stupid humour ,

But yep , Jews don't like it at all .

Loved the part when he is in the Church and he Said does Jesus love my sons ? my wife ? Yes Jesus loves everybody ,
    Even my neighboor ? Yes. Borat : but Nobody likes him :lol:

loved the bear in his icecream car.

Azamat wrestling part and Capture Pamela.

Great fun I had . :lol:

Psy

Some parts are funny (ROFL @ running of the jew) but some parts are pretty retarded: ie. the wrestling part - if I wanted to see two naked, fat, ugly as fuck men wrestling, I'd turn on WWF.

Anyways, the point is that some parts are pretty funny, but I'll repeat what I said in the other thread about the "racism" in the movie:
    It's a sign of maturity to be able to separate fact from fiction, and being able to enjoy both.[/b]
    Some parts of the movie appeals to different audiences. I believe schrotti likes to see "two naked, fat, ugly as fuck men wrestling."

havvvk

It's funny if you understand the jokes, most of them are just making fun of americans, therefore I like it.

borat the movie is awesome ... to see borat is like playing ko .. borat is 1 of the turks .. understand 0 and fucks everything up

Jesus fucking christ... please tell me that you idiots havent taken the shit to heart.... he isnt just taking the piss out of people for laughs hes also making politacal points... he is taking the piss out of the character who he plays, this is what he has always done.. ali g ect ect... AND for a start very few americans would get Ali G because he is meant to be a gary boi...

the man is a fucking genius... you have no idea how quickly he can think on his feet

dumar = borat

funniest part for me was the interview with the feminist group

I could not concentrate on what this old man was saying. All I could think of was this CJ in her red waterpanties.[/b]
    My mother, she never love me. (Stifled chuckle) She say she wish she was raped by someone else.[/b]
    I hope President Bush drinks the blood of every man, woman, and child in Iraq![/b]

ViSeH

The movie was plotless it did have stupid humor which I enjoyed.

JohnnyEnglish

the part where he chases him with the dildo fist is faking hilarious, and when he says "im now gong to speak to a real chocolate face"

borat/ali g pwns

X-Ray

you canīt argue about movie. someone likes it other one doesnīt..

btw. i think it have some good parts and bad parts..

gonna watch it with my gf on thursday

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12