Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Read

This is a discussion on Read within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Video game reviews, discussion etc. Youtube Current Episode: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PRIXZzZg3Y Website: http://www.noobtoob.com Each week they review 5 or more games and ...
Page: 1

Video game reviews, discussion etc.

Youtube Current Episode:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PRIXZzZg3Y

http://www.noobtoob.com

Each week they review 5 or more games and just general discuss/rant/etc about them and read viewer mail/answer questions.

Anyone who uses youtube, I urge you to subscribe. You wont regret it.

eg > all

http://www.stickam.com/profile/epileptic

good crew of people

i watched episode 66 (on the front page)... watched for like 9 minutes then i saw it went on for another 51 minutes...
    wouldn&#39;tve hurt to put more videos of the games ><

i watched episode 66 (on the front page)... watched for like 9 minutes then i saw it went on for another 51 minutes...
    wouldn&#39;tve hurt to put more videos of the games ><[/b]
    yea, but honestly some people get excessive with the game videos in video reviews and I just enjoy the actual back and forth banter of the show. It&#39;s really not just game reviews, its an hour of pure entertainment and discussion of games and gaming culture.

I love these guys. There humor is perfect for what theyre doing. They offer these awesome reviews (most notably the "halo 3 is good, but not the best game of the year" one, telling it as it is. Fuck you fanboys)

Its independent too, so they can bitch about whatever they want, and they do. Its good for finding games that are actually good, as oppose to faggy IGN or w.e reviews that give reviews based on the games graphics or w.e

love it, good find

kennyburger

2 ppl on ko4life vent told me to go there a week ago

Holy shit, this thing is awesome. Listened to an episode on my iPod and could hardly stop laughing. Definitely a great find, I&#39;ll definitely tell my friends about it.

Edit: If you&#39;re an iTunes user, you can download NooBTooB via iTunes Store for free and listen to it on your iPod.

Banned

It blows chunks. They are talking about Ratchet & Clank as if it is any good - one of the worst shooter&#39;s game ever. Retarded discussion, not so entertaining rants, and ridiculously long for being very bad. Two thumbs down.

Banned Senior Member

I&#39;m enjoying it, it&#39;s better to get reviews from someone whos not a professional, or favours one console over another. Besides, Ratchet and Clank isn&#39;t even a shooter, it&#39;s a platformer. Sure their videos are an hour long, but it gives you a laugh to pass the length of them

It blows chunks. They are talking about Ratchet & Clank as if it is any good - one of the worst shooter&#39;s game ever. Retarded discussion, not so entertaining rants, and ridiculously long for being very bad. Two thumbs down.[/b]
    However misguided your opinion is you&#39;re entitled to it, however it appears you&#39;re in a minority and really only nitpicking the fact that they liked a game you didn&#39;t. Hell for the most part I can&#39;t stand platformers or puzzle games, however they love them. But that doesn&#39;t mean the show isn&#39;t entertaining and as phantom said, these guys are independent and are not biased fucks like IGN and gametrailers.

And moe, don&#39;t continue with another explanation of why you don&#39;t like it because it will just turn into a flame war, you gave your opinion and I gave mine.

It blows chunks. They are talking about Ratchet & Clank as if it is any good - one of the worst shooter&#39;s game ever. Retarded discussion, not so entertaining rants, and ridiculously long for being very bad. Two thumbs down.[/b]

you just like starting flame wars

please leave

i checked out the episode about hellgate london (i bought it a few weeks ago, all the reviews were good) they gave it a pretty good review...

and i thought the game was garbage, absolute nothing different about it and the maps got very boring very fast
    plus i think theres no pk....

i also find it sorta odd.. that they are drinking wine.. o_0?

i checked out the episode about hellgate london (i bought it a few weeks ago, all the reviews were good) they gave it a pretty good review...

and i thought the game was garbage, absolute nothing different about it and the maps got very boring very fast
    plus i think theres no pk....
    i also find it sorta odd.. that they are drinking wine.. o_0?[/b]
    Last I remembered their hellgate review was pretty mixed and not totally positive, anyway it&#39;s an opinion.
    The wine thing is something that adds a bit of comedy to the show, the running joke about loving box wine (although they do love it).

new episode up, and a negative assassins creed review.

DragonFire

when I get my new Ipod, I think I will get the podcast. I watched some of the episodes and there pretty cool. ^_^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast