Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

ready to shit your pants ? check this combo...

This is a discussion on ready to shit your pants ? check this combo... within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; real asians ike tht dont combo remember the intercontinital war or w/e...
Page: 2

real asians ike tht dont combo remember the intercontinital war or w/e

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

...that's not that hard, it's just playing the piano...

The songs were Moonlight Sonata by Beethoven, along with Fur Elise and Toccata (I think there was an Chopin Etude in there too). I can play those on piano... it's really easy actually.

Actually, that's easier than playing the piano as there are only 8 buttons, not 88.

I can videotape it for you if you want.

TunaFishyMe

its different than playing the piano noob because they arent regular piano keys. If its the same ones that Ive seen, there are like 8 fat buttons and you have to smack them hard to make it work. They are positioned like semi-tone, whole tone but a 2 by 4 matrix. Its not like playing the piano because you are just smacking these randomly placed keys. I dont even think the sound goes progressively higher or lower as you move from one end to the next. Its like DDR but with your hands kind of.

Pwner4Last

Originally posted by lutz
    ...that's not that hard, it's just playing the piano...

The songs were Moonlight Sonata by Beethoven, along with Fur Elise and Toccata (I think there was an Chopin Etude in there too). *I can play those on piano... it's really easy actually.

Actually, that's easier than playing the piano as there are only 8 buttons, not 88.

I can videotape it for you if you want.
    gogog, do it

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    its different than playing the piano noob because they arent regular piano keys. *If its the same ones that Ive seen, there are like 8 fat buttons and you have to smack them hard to make it work. *They are positioned like semi-tone, whole tone but a 2 by 4 matrix. *Its not like playing the piano because you are just smacking these randomly placed keys. *I dont even think the sound goes progressively higher or lower as you move from one *end to the next. *Its like DDR but with your hands kind of.
    It's progressive.

As you can see when they do the Moonlight Sonata with the scales, he just moves from right to left, and the screen goes like this

Code:
    _

*_

* *_

* * *_

* * * *_

* * * * *_

* * * * * *_
    which proves it's progressive.

TunaFishyMe

is it 1 by 8 or 2 by 4?

TunaFishyMe

its 2 X 4
    see the transition from first row to second row is deadly. Very un-piano like

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

chinks... <_<

Zigue

Hit me as fast as you can h43r:

Banned

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

its not easy, but its obviously memorised. no human can look at a machine like that for the first time and get the grasp of it immediately. just takes time to master thats all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12