Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Really very nice movie :)

This is a discussion on Really very nice movie :) within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; http://www.maxior.pl/?p=index&id=35093&0 ^_^...
Page: 1

CiasnaPiczka

Default Really very nice movie :)

CiasnaPiczka

this is how you sould fight for your freedom, not like muslims "yee let's take airplane and kill innocent ppl"

LOL
    Germany>poland
    Poland lost the war in a few hours...

CiasnaPiczka

Polish forces fought till 5th of October betrayed by their allies... and latter we fight on other fronts...

CiasnaPiczka

btw Ali1989 I understand that you don't know any thing about WW2, your turkish blood explain everything.

Originally posted by CiasnaPiczka
    btw Ali1989 I understand that you don't know any thing about WW2, your turkish blood explain everything.
    thats bullshit i watched discoverychanel about ww2 and poland did get captured real fast just like the dutch in 5 days

CiasnaPiczka

Lev0 where r u from?

T-Mac

well im jewish...live in israel..

and i've learned about this was so much because 6m jew's died...

and poland was captured really fast.........(i did exam on it and got 100)

CiasnaPiczka

n/c

Disgorge

Originally posted by Lev0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lev0)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-CiasnaPiczka
    thats bullshit i watched discoverychanel about ww2 and poland did get captured real fast just like the dutch in 5 days[/b]
    stupid child, go and lern something about history, then write something here zzz ... im suting HISTORY, im from poland and we know wat was in IX '39.... germans and zsrr crossed our's bound's ... so our arme's cant renouncement much time -_- , english and french ally do nothing, only 'sitzkrieg' and bla bla bla, polish army got 1m,german 2m, zsrr 1,5m so what we can do ? french got 5m soliders and the lose war -_- btw 30days war in poland isnt few hours :wacko: , Ali1989 - u ar only stupid turkish child, ur parents ar emigrant's zzz .... prodobly they live in germany for grant social zzzz -.- btw sry for bad english zzz h43r:

Disgorge

bvtw nie dawajcie takich filmikow tu, pierdolce tureckie nie zrozumieja czegos takiego jak polska historia ... zal dupe sciska, sami maja tepa i ciemna zazdroscic tylko nam mogą ^_^

CiasnaPiczka

Originally posted by Disgorge
    Ali1989 - u ar only stupid turkish child, ur parents ar emigrant's zzz .... prodobly they live in germany for grant social zzzz -.- btw sry for bad english zzz *h43r:
    Yep, it's our Ali1989

<3 poland
    </3 ussr,germany,china and whoever that helped the fags (in ww2)

dno about other countrys but denmark was under heavy enforcement (dno the name) of germany and allys in ww2, my granddad was policeman and fighted for his country, also got jailed by germans for it

btw..

whats the music in vid?

CiasnaPiczka

<3 Denmark

Trii

rofl USSR striked poland ? can i get some of that weed please ?
    ussr came to take out the germans, play any war game and thats what u do in there.
    so ur trying to say that the war was Poland against German and Against the Ally's (france, england, ussr) ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast