Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Reason To Hate Turks.

This is a discussion on Reason To Hate Turks. within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Well, some of the turks are acting like a child. most guys that are older like 18 + they don't ...
Page: 3

itsme!

Well, some of the turks are acting like a child.
    most guys that are older like 18 + they don't acting like aq sie amina koyim ezęk oruspe coruspe siktir git yala yarac etc.
    just not all the turks are bad.
    thats what i think

First of all Felix im getting pissed off not at the ENTIRE turkish community because of there religion or what not im just saying the ones that play this game are asswholes and iv expeirenced everytime they ask for ally and i say no sorry i get FUck you mother and so on and yes theunbeatable im just pissed at those young asswholes who think its cool to curse at us for the stupideset reasons and its really annoying you when they wont stop pming you even after you say sorry no and i keep getting cursed at. SO YES I DO I HAVE SOMETHING TO BE PISSED AT. becuase if i went around the game cursing at you i think you would be kinda pissed off as well and dont tell me you wont. And i did post this on the Officails and i got banned and topic closed even after i said that its not for discrimating them or being a racist in anyway. And P.S. im muslim so religion has nothing to do with this if you were thinking of that.[/b]
    ahhh how cute

i have been in many english clans
    and some ppl in those clans never bash on turks but some do
    like pming a turk and say want money? ore want allie?
    to start a funny convo

i have seen many things in the game from both sides
    but still u wont hear me complaining and posting stuff here

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

you can't hate a turk trying his best to speak english with you ^_^

Arthurios

+1 to felix

and guys cmon its a fucking game dont take it to seriously. a country with 80milion turks in total and just a few who are fukking things up doesnt mean everyone is like that. There are a few Turkish players on this forum including me, do we act like them?

99% of all my encounters with turks have been very bad in real life aswell as in this game i still blame that on "bad luck" because i cannot and will not believe that a whole nation can be made out of fuckups. I have met a couple of very nice turkish people that have my upmost respect.

But i also think that when most people refer negatively to the turkish ingame i dont think they are generalising the whole nation just the small portion of fuckups that make life in KO a bit harder. Because allot of people that flame the turks here have probably never met a turk untill they started playing this game, so i can immagion that this isnt the best first impression as i do have to admit there are quite some assholes in this game that are from turkey. BUT there are allot of assholes that speak english aswell yet seeing you can talk to them you can resolve the issue as with they turkish (that cannot or refuse to speak english) you cannot. Hence why i think that the language barrier contributes allot to this problem aswell.

Basicly with those things said i remain neutral to every person that i do not know and so should you people.

I hope this makes sense cuz if it doesnt tough im trying to work aswell :P

Hampster

if you afk in town after 1 hour your screen full of pm's s.a aga varmy 10k sw pls
    they ask for sw even if you a warrior :|

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123