Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Red Wings vs Penguins

This is a discussion on Red Wings vs Penguins within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Did anyone else watch that game? Or is there not many hockey fans here That was one exciting game, was ...
Page: 1

Did anyone else watch that game? Or is there not many hockey fans here

That was one exciting game, was in its 6th period when Sykora finally ended it. Fleury kept the pens in the game geez he was crazy tonight, i thought the red wings dominated most of the play and pens got a lucky break with the 4 min PP, i wanted them to win on home ice oh well Red Wings win game 6 however i think.

Thoughts and predictions go go!

Troy

it was game 5

and i watched the whole thing.. was a very exciting game. i found it funny how Sykora predicted he would score the game winning goal

as much as i want the Penguins to win the cup, the Red Wings are going to win it for sure... The Pens are EXTREMELY lucky the have Marc Andre Fleury, without him the Red Wings would've won that game easily.

TheBloodyBeast

yea but still pens go go
    btw, we have a sport section right above
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=234935

i sleptd through my alarm clock so missed it but im kinda happy i did couldn't of stayed for 3 overtimes and

can't wait till game 6 watching wings lift cup in bettmans face and the lil faggit ass pens will be awesome

sexy Owa

watched the whole thing -.- being a redwings fan the goalie interference bullshit was just so gay penguins played VERY well though expecially their goalie. that one save he pulled off with the tip of his left foot was just amazing

watched the whole thing -.- being a redwings fan the goalie interference bullshit was just so gay penguins played VERY well though expecially their goalie. that one save he pulled off with the tip of his left foot was just amazing [/b]
    yeh i love how the call comes from the guy 75 feet away from the play yet the one 2 feet from the net is cool and calm and didn't even move for a whistle thats gary bettman and his lil faggit friends dry humping crosby for u . and penguins played well ? umm reason there goalie had 55 shots is because they played like shit , red wings had a horrible 1st period and after that they dominated up until the last goal in last 30 secs of regulation and to say they earned it when the pass was fed off a official i mean cmon bro u on the sid the kid crosby jerk fest train too >?

there selling ref t-shirts with penguins logo on it since there on the same team u should probly pick one up ride the pedo train with garybettman

Banned

Only reason i started watching hockey games was bcuz of the red wings and my canadian friend that made me watch them one time long ago

i think malkens gonna wake up and pull the pens to the cup

sexy Owa

yeh i love how the call comes from the guy 75 feet away from the play yet the one 2 feet from the net is cool and calm and didn't even move for a whistle thats gary bettman and his lil faggit friends dry humping crosby for u . and penguins played well ? umm reason there goalie had 55 shots is because they played like shit , red wings had a horrible 1st period and after that they dominated up until the last goal in last 30 secs of regulation and to say they earned it when the pass was fed off a official i mean cmon bro u on the sid the kid crosby jerk fest train too >?

there selling ref t-shirts with penguins logo on it since there on the same team u should probly pick one up ride the pedo train with garybettman[/b]
    what i ment to say was their defense and goalie were playing well redwings had the puck under control most of the game with like a 2 to 1 ratio in total of shots on goal if i remember right >.< just drove me nuts to see us take that many shots on goal and flurry block all but 3.

TheBloodyBeast

i think malkens gonna wake up and pull the pens to the cup[/b]
    hope so.
    btw fu private pens will be lucky and take the cup. who wants wings to take the stanley cup? pfff NOOOOOOOOO.
    and who cares about crosby. i personally dont like him. but i dont care. its teamplay. some ppl r like woot crosby he will bless us. BULLSHIT.

DarK

that was a hardcore game..

hope pens win :\

HOPE PENS WIN ? WTF ARE U KIDDING ME

WHO WANTS REDWINGS TO WIN ? pls go down watch a game wherever u live in the united states watch a hockey game and u will see someone wearing a redwings logo on something there wearing why might u ask ? cuz they&#39;ve taken 3 of the last 11 cups and are taking another in game 6 or game 7

its gunna happen and if it doesn&#39;t and some how pens win in game 7 i can tell u why it will be gary bettman and his little faggit ass crew that run the nhl who are absolutely in gay homosexual love with sid the faggit kid crosby and his lil bitch and moan coach who can&#39;t fucking shut up about obstruction and acting when they dont realize the games already be called in there favor but its not enough because lil fucking faggits who can&#39;t grow beards suck shit and not in the lacking skill way i mean suck shit 2 girls 1 cup style throw in a horse and u got the ppl running the nhl

Banned

HOPE PENS WIN ? WTF ARE U KIDDING ME

WHO WANTS REDWINGS TO WIN ? pls go down watch a game wherever u live in the united states watch a hockey game and u will see someone wearing a redwings logo on something there wearing why might u ask ? cuz they&#39;ve taken 3 of the last 11 cups and are taking another in game 6 or game 7

its gunna happen and if it doesn&#39;t and some how pens win in game 7 i can tell u why it will be gary bettman and his little faggit ass crew that run the nhl who are absolutely in gay homosexual love with sid the faggit kid crosby and his lil bitch and moan coach who can&#39;t fucking shut up about obstruction and acting when they dont realize the games already be called in there favor but its not enough because lil fucking faggits who can&#39;t grow beards suck shit and not in the lacking skill way i mean suck shit 2 girls 1 cup style throw in a horse and u got the ppl running the nhl[/b]
    Pls go down wherever in United States you live and ask someone if he knows what a offside is...His answer will probably be No cause Americans prefer Baseball since it&#39;s a WAAAAAY MORE EXCITING LEET SUPER DUPER COOL SPORT....Bringing Sidney Crosby, Michel Terrien, Marc-Andre Fleury, Jordan Staal and Maxim Talbot animed the hockey in Pittsburg. People are more attracted cause there are actually real hockey lovers there...

Pls go down wherever in United States you live and ask someone if he knows what a offside is...His answer will probably be No cause Americans prefer Baseball since it&#39;s a WAAAAAY MORE EXCITING LEET SUPER DUPER COOL SPORT....Bringing Sidney Crosby, Michel Terrien, Marc-Andre Fleury, Jordan Staal and Maxim Talbot animed the hockey in Pittsburg. People are more attracted cause there are actually real hockey lovers there...[/b]
    yeah thats why where im at in the united states is hockey town and will remain hockey town fuck u fucking crosby fucking michelle fagurry and fagbot

http://www.firebettman.com/

yep!

Banned

yeah thats why where im at in the united states is hockey town and will remain hockey town fuck u fucking crosby fucking michelle fagurry and fagbot

http://www.firebettman.com/

yep![/b]
    Lmao poorest Canadian Team generated more profit than the richest American Team last year...Why? Cause Canadians love hockey...Stop blasting players lol I&#39;m pretty sure you don&#39;t know SHIT about real hockey...All you can do is looking like bad guy by putting a swear every 2 words...:lol: Fucknut

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast