Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Red Wings vs Penguins

This is a discussion on Red Wings vs Penguins within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Lmao poorest Canadian Team generated more profit than the richest American Team last year...Why? Cause Canadians love hockey...Stop blasting players ...
Page: 2

Lmao poorest Canadian Team generated more profit than the richest American Team last year...Why? Cause Canadians love hockey...Stop blasting players lol I'm pretty sure you don't know SHIT about real hockey...All you can do is looking like bad guy by putting a swear every 2 words...:lol: Fucknut[/b]
    ! i've been playing hockey for ages BRO both my brothers too in michigan playing hockey is = to playing lil league baseball or basketball and obviously canada loves hockey however gary bettman gives a shit about canada u fail to realize that

EvilAtomicFrog

i watched the whole thing, ended at 1h10 am and i worked at 8h am h34r: i think pens were lucky since they had 26 shots against 58... but as i like to say osgood is not os good as fleury :P

ive always said that the wings would win, but i would really like that the pens win. if the pens win tonight i think they win the cup

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12