Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

In Rememberance

This is a discussion on In Rememberance within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Pfft simmer down scrub. If a redneck like myself can type better english than you, then you know. Dont qq ...
Page: 2

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Pfft simmer down scrub. If a redneck like myself can type better english than you, then you know.

Dont qq to me because USA put a Mcdonalds on your street and all of a sudden you think we are takin over your country.

Go back in your rabbit hole. Before i grab a shotgun.[/b]

Haha, epic. Keep it commin redneck. Besides, there aint a Mac in about 200km range in my house. Tho there are prolly like hundreds establishments that beat that shit in every dam aspect. Mmmm... non starbucks latte...

Anyways, hf with yar shotgun in ur hillbilly county.

FornX

Haha, epic. Keep it commin redneck. Besides, there aint a Mac in about 200km range in my house. Tho there are prolly like hundreds establishments that beat that shit in every dam aspect. Mmmm... non starbucks latte...

Anyways, hf with yar shotgun in ur hillbilly county.[/b]

Rofl its meant for rabbits like you.

And who said i didnt have anything better?

im american and you should know better than that.

Hf hiding in your rabbit hole from americans.

YEEEEEHAWWWWW SCRUBBY

Also Hf usin our products and inventions

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Rofl its meant for rabbits like you.

And who said i didnt have anything better?

im american and you should know better than that.

Hf hiding in your rabbit hole from americans.

YEEEEEHAWWWWW SCRUBBY

Also Hf usin our products and inventions [/b]
    U Sir are a walking and breathing failure, cant u understnad ur own MOTHA language? Ur a textbook case of a dumb hillbilly republican bish who gotz theirz PC coz u voted for Bush. Geez whiteboi, if u wanna look strong try some other forums, i bet u can find tons of liberals and gay-lesiban forums where u can troll around and show ur strongnezz.

FornX

U Sir are a walking and breathing failure, cant u understnad ur own MOTHA language? Ur a textbook case of a dumb hillbilly republican bish who gotz theirz PC coz u voted for Bush. Geez whiteboi, if u wanna look strong try some other forums, i bet u can find tons of liberals and gay-lesiban forums where u can troll around and show ur strongnezz.[/b]
    LMAO I PULLED A RABBIT OUT OF MY HAT LULZ

Nice ideas though. Do you hate Liberals and gay-lesbian ppl now?

If im a walking and breathing failure, how come my e-peen is better than yours?

Your english is atrocious, *Shoots abcs at you*

Banned

Disrespectful people... Never ceases to amaze me...

FornX

Disrespectful people... Never ceases to amaze me...[/b]

Sorry bud, they started it

<3

Are you mad because 1 american has a brain?
    [...]
    Foreigners gtfo of this topic if you are not USA[/b]

Pfft simmer down scrub. If a redneck like myself can type better english than you, then you know.

Dont qq to me because USA put a Mcdonalds on your street and all of a sudden you think we are takin over your country.

Go back in your rabbit hole. Before i grab a shotgun.[/b]
    You just ruined a topic supposed to remind us what happened on 9/11, with your flames and childish remarks,

typical american

FornX

You just ruined a topic supposed to remind us what happened on 9/11, with your flames and childish remarks,

typical american[/b]

Typical that i spoke the truth?

Typical that morons like you that got mad?

I was on subject, you weren&#39;t.

You&#39;re sig even proves that you are a moron.

Childish remarks? mwahaha ok have it your way.

Next time, give Americans more respect before you run your mouth.

I wouldnt call them terrorists...
    More like shooting practice for whats to come.
    Acting is different.

I dont act. sorry.
    Im just being me giving out INFO.
    Of course there is alot of people that hate us like this person named Arca.

Are you mad because 1 american has a brain?

+1 for us because alot of us sure do ACT dumb.
    But who gets fooled in the end?
    ACTing is a powerful weapon i might add, not to mention underestimation.

We had it since day one and we are one of the most powerful nations.

Dont be mad though... im sure you will want to be like us in the near future...
    If not... its fine. :P

Btw ITS JUST A FORUM
    and my E-peen ftw
    Also NO MORE OFFTOPICNESS

Foreigners gtfo of this topic if you are not USA
    [/b]
    How about you stop "acting" like some stuck up arrogant prick? stop thinking so highly of yourself and your country and thinking you know about terrorism. Go back to your hole "rabbit" and get back to slitting your wrists and writing poetry about dying. People don&#39;t hate your country, don&#39;t flatter yourself, people hate ignorant idiots like you.

Funny that statement, kinda contradicts your other statement, you say America is full of different nationalities but yet you think only Americans were killed? Come again, ignorant kid o.o

"Products and inventions" Lol. You having fun using Japan&#39;s technology? Chinas mass produced goods? ;o

More respect? I respect America, most do, they have done great things for the world, but it&#39;s people like you who push it and have done jack all that spoil it for them.

+1 to Magyk "keep it commin redneck"

FornX

How about you stop "acting" like some stuck up arrogant prick? stop thinking so highly of yourself and your country and thinking you know about terrorism. Go back to your hole "rabbit" and get back to slitting your wrists and writing poetry about dying. People don&#39;t hate your country, don&#39;t flatter yourself, people hate ignorant idiots like you.

Funny that statement, kinda contradicts your other statement, you say America is full of different nationalities but yet you think only Americans were killed? Come again, ignorant kid o.o

"Products and inventions" Lol. You having fun using Japan&#39;s technology? Chinas mass produced goods? ;o

More respect? I respect America, most do, they have done great things for the world, but it&#39;s people like you who push it and have done jack all that spoil it for them.

+1 to Magyk "keep it commin redneck"[/b]

Lmao yes im the stuck up arrogant prick.

LAWL japans inventions. Not the Comp.... Not Electricity... Not Airplanes... Not automobiles....What could it be??? Go back to sippin your tea. *japan is a great place btw and China <3*

Nice excuse on the respect part. I guess im a nice target for you because i defend my shit.
    I guess you were just waiting for me. Oh yes, the majority of this world do hate americans and so do you. You were clever enough to find a loop hole in my logic and then you throw in a little *I respect america* Bs which we all know is a load of BS. Dont cry because you were forced to fight with us.
    Yes they did have their part but like always we do most of the work when it comes to war.
    Come again?

"keep it commin redneck"

*keep it comming wanker*

Ignorance is the act that will be your demise Wanky.

Nice ava though... i bet you wish to be a chick

The first self-powered aircraft was created by an Englishman by the name of John Stringfellow of Chard in Somerset

In 1837, Charles Babbage was the first to conceptualize and design a fully programmable mechanical computer that he called "The Analytical Engine"

Although Nicolas-Joseph Cugnot is often credited with building the first self-propelled mechanical vehicle or automobile in about 1769 by adapting an existing horse-drawn vehicle, this claim is disputed by some, who doubt Cugnot&#39;s three-wheeler ever ran or was stable. Others claim Ferdinand Verbiest, a member of a Jesuit mission in China, built the first steam-powered vehicle around 1672 which was of small scale and designed as a toy for the Chinese Emperor that was unable to carry a driver or a passenger, but quite possibly, was the first working steam-powered vehicle (&#39;auto-mobile&#39

2 english men, 1 french man and 1 flamish man. No americans except for electricity

and btw i have no problems at all with americans, infact i have a lot of real life friends living there, people who were born there too, who have lived all their lives there. I&#39;ve been to the US too, it&#39;s nice.

it&#39;s just people like you, you don&#39;t have to start disrespecting people just because they&#39;re not american, grow up

Banned

Even though I&#39;m American, I have to agree with Josh. It&#39;s arrogant little idiots like you that make people generalize our country. If you, and the majority of most Americans, would stop talking about how great we are, maybe people from other countries wouldn&#39;t think of us as cocky idiots. Sure, America is a fine country, but that doesn&#39;t mean we have to go around telling everyone how great we are. If they want, they can see it for themselves. Hell, if people like you would stop shouting about how great we are, you could use that time to PROVE how great we are. If you are going to argue with them, at least don&#39;t make yourself look stupid doing so.

/end

Lmao yes im the stuck up arrogant prick.

LAWL japans inventions. Not the Comp.... Not Electricity... Not Airplanes... Not automobiles....What could it be??? Go back to sippin your tea. *japan is a great place btw and China <3*

Nice excuse on the respect part. I guess im a nice target for you because i defend my shit.
    I guess you were just waiting for me. Oh yes, the majority of this world do hate americans and so do you. You were clever enough to find a loop hole in my logic and then you throw in a little *I respect america* Bs which we all know is a load of BS. Dont cry because you were forced to fight with us.
    Yes they did have their part but like always we do most of the work when it comes to war.
    Come again?
    "keep it commin redneck"

*keep it comming wanker*
    Nice ava though... i bet you wish to be a chick [/b]
    Once again another comment from the proud retarded illiterate American.

Yes.... I hate a nation for no apparent reason because some guy says I do? Seriously? You want to "defend" your country get out there with the men sacrificing the lives to prevent more attacks like 9/11 instead of sitting on this forum saying how great America is and how much you defend it.

btw.
    Computer = British invention
    Electricity = American
    Planes = British
    Automobiles = French

Yes.. you are arrogant, your post is swimming in it.

FornX

Once again another contradiction from the proud retarded illiterate American. "and china <3" then using the word chink? That aint very nice.

Yes.... I hate a nation for no apparent reason because some guy says I do? Seriously? You want to "defend" your country get out there with the men sacrificing the lives to prevent more attacks like 9/11 instead of sitting on this forum saying how great America is and how much you defend it.

btw.
    Computer = British invention
    Electricity = American
    Planes = British
    Automobiles = French

Yes.. you are arrogant, your post is swimming in it.[/b]

The first self-powered aircraft was created by an Englishman by the name of John Stringfellow of Chard in Somerset

In 1837, Charles Babbage was the first to conceptualize and design a fully programmable mechanical computer that he called "The Analytical Engine"

Although Nicolas-Joseph Cugnot is often credited with building the first self-propelled mechanical vehicle or automobile in about 1769 by adapting an existing horse-drawn vehicle, this claim is disputed by some, who doubt Cugnot&#39;s three-wheeler ever ran or was stable. Others claim Ferdinand Verbiest, a member of a Jesuit mission in China, built the first steam-powered vehicle around 1672 which was of small scale and designed as a toy for the Chinese Emperor that was unable to carry a driver or a passenger, but quite possibly, was the first working steam-powered vehicle (&#39;auto-mobile&#39

2 english men, 1 french man and 1 flamish man. No americans except for electricity

and btw i have no problems at all with americans, infact i have a lot of real life friends living there, people who were born there too, who have lived all their lives there. I&#39;ve been to the US too, it&#39;s nice.

it&#39;s just people like you, you don&#39;t have to start disrespecting people just because they&#39;re not american, grow up[/b]

Running by February, 1893 and ready for road trials by September, 1893 the car built by Charles and Frank Duryea, brothers, was the first gasoline powered car in America. The first run on public roads was made on September 21, 1893 in Springfield, MA. They had purchased a used horse drawn buggy for $70 and installed a 4 HP, single cylinder gasoline engine. The car (buggy) had a friction transmission, spray carburetor and low tension ignition. It must not have run very well because Frank didn&#39;t drive it again until November 10 when it was reported by the Springfield Morning Union newspaper. This car was put into storage in 1894 and stayed there until 1920 when it was rescued by Inglis M. Uppercu and presented to the United States National Museum.

The ENIAC was invented by J. Presper Eckert and John Mauchly at the University of Pennsylvania and began construction in 1943 and was not completed until 1946. It occupied about 1,800 square feet and used about 18,000 vacuum tubes, weighing almost 50 tons. Although the Judge ruled that the ABC computer was the first digital computer many still consider the ENIAC to be the first digital computer.

In 1911, the Wrights&#39; Vin Fiz was the first airplane to cross the United States. The flight took 84 days, stopping 70 times. It crash-landed so many times that little of its original building materials were still on the plane when it arrived in California. The Vin Fiz was named after a grape soda made by the Armour Packing Company.

And electricity

Hmmmm

Gasoline which we use TODAY

Flights that first went commercially

The first digi comp.

Hmmm i guess we are both arrogant right?

And electricity you all know about...

oh and I SAID CHICK CHICK u farkin idiot.

Learn to read

Even though I&#39;m American, I have to agree with Josh. It&#39;s arrogant little idiots like you that make people generalize our country. If you, and the majority of most Americans, would stop talking about how great we are, maybe people from other countries wouldn&#39;t think of us as cocky idiots. Sure, America is a fine country, but that doesn&#39;t mean we have to go around telling everyone how great we are. If they want, they can see it for themselves. Hell, if people like you would stop shouting about how great we are, you could use that time to PROVE how great we are. If you are going to argue with them, at least don&#39;t make yourself look stupid doing so.

/end[/b]
    Face it, no matter what we do thats what they will always generalize us in the end.

Its idiots LIKE U, that think change can occur on the opinions about us.

I will tell people how great we are until its engraved into the back of their skull.

I believe i havent looked stupid so far so you dont need to worry about me. Thanks though for the concern.

Lol... So.. you posted the first American made car nearly 100 years after the first car was made... GG.
    Lol... Your on about someone flying around America with the British invention? And you named it after a soda drink? ROFL GG.
    Digi computer? Lol, so basically they took the idea of the Englishmen and tweaked it a little

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast