Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

In Rememberance

This is a discussion on In Rememberance within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; why are u guys even bothering with this guy? u can tell hes a kid just by looking at his ...
Page: 3

why are u guys even bothering with this guy? u can tell hes a kid just by looking at his sig/avatar. i honestly didnt read any post longer than 2 lines cause i have better things to do than argue over the internet but it looks like hes ruining a rip post with his stuck up zomg im a cool american attitude. well w/e

rip all ppl who died in 9/11. i was in school when the towers collapse and when the first tower was hit a kid in my class noticed it and told the teacher. we all went to the window quickly and saw the second tower get hit. i personally didnt know wtf was going on until terrorist attack reports on the news the next day.

why couldn't they just attack new orleans or something where all the blacks are at zzzz (racismzzzzzz j/k D

FornX

Lol... So.. you posted the first American made car nearly 100 years after the first car was made... GG.
    Lol... Your on about someone flying around America with the British invention? And you named it after a soda drink? ROFL GG.
    Digi computer? Lol, so basically they took the idea of the Englishmen and tweaked it a little [/b]

But you are using the tweaked version of the comp eh moron?

But you are using the tweaked version of the Car or *Automobile* eh moron?

But it was commercially made in america by americans known as the tweaked version of the aircraft eh moron?

Hmmm i believe you can go back to your tea now.

why are u guys even bothering with this guy? u can tell hes a kid just by looking at his sig/avatar. i honestly didnt read any post longer than 2 lines cause i have better things to do than argue over the internet but it looks like hes ruining a rip post with his stuck up zomg im a cool american attitude. well w/e

rip all ppl who died in 9/11. i was in school when the towers collapse and when the first tower was hit a kid in my class noticed it and told the teacher. we all went to the window quickly and saw the second tower get hit. i personally didnt know wtf was going on until terrorist attack reports on the news the next day.

why couldn't they just attack new orleans or something where all the blacks are at zzzz (racismzzzzzz j/k D[/b]
    lol i r jaws nice... But im the kid though.

I think new orleans had enough for about a decade.

Too bad you dont have that cool american attitude because you would have something called a life

Banned

Running by February, 1893 and ready for road trials by September, 1893 the car built by Charles and Frank Duryea, brothers, was the first gasoline powered car to cross the United States. The flight took 84 days, stopping 70 times. It crash-landed so many times that little of its original building materials were still on the plane when it arrived in California. The Vin Fiz was named after a grape soda made by the Armour Packing Company.

And electricity

Hmmmm

Gasoline which we use TODAY

Flights that first went commercially

The first digi comp.

Hmmm i guess we are both arrogant right?

And electricity you all know about...

oh and I SAID CHICK CHICK u farkin idiot.

Learn to read
    Face it, no matter what we do thats what they will always generalize us in the end.

Its idiots LIKE U, that think change can occur on the opinions about us.

I will tell people how great we are until its engraved into the back of their skull.

I believe i havent looked stupid so far so you dont need to worry about me. Thanks though for the concern.

[/b]
    I'm sure you get it.

FornX

I'm sure you get it.[/b]
    Be more vague as to i havent posted all the info on what the wright bros did.

Shhh

also look up FORD.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Whether you people like or hate America, is irrelevent.
    Who invented what is also irrelevent.

I will not let you people flame and argue with a topic heading dedicated to a very, very sad day in the lives of many many people. Its disrespectful to say the least. You can have your arguement in another topic. Whether you have America or not, it wasn't only Americans who were affected that day.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123