Reply to vandy_vs_heterosexuals. /rant too.

This is a discussion on Reply to vandy_vs_heterosexuals. /rant too. within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; yep so after every new patch theres going to be a new topic about it ? and why is your ...
Page: 1

RiseAgainst_

yep

so after every new patch theres going to be a new topic about it ?

and why is your reply so better then mine?[/b]
    Omfg i just cant figure out why on earth you arent banned. You are a 13 year old prick and spams with nonsense. If you want to increase your count post so much at least type rational stuff. Besides no one likes you.

I used to be like u and i got banned, idk why u havent got banned too zzz.

--

The topic http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=160428 in general section got locked before i could reply and i wanted to post that.

why always reply? just ignore him if u dont like him thats what i do in general i dont reply to all useless posts i just ignore it

tolgahan

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz. stfu ibneagainst . he is a nice guy.i really dunno what is wrong about him

Eloma

he has nothing better to do than post everywhere so dont blame him .. give him an account or something

Patience is a virtue it's said.

Banned

there is some very good points here that i have been stressing to get out!
    just ignore me!! dont pay no attention to me..dont qoute me...all things i have been trying to stresss!!!
    but you people dont listen much so i can see how stupid some people can be by still qouting me ect.
    most of my post count gets up now these days is by YOU . the people of this forum who so called "hate me" are always talking to me on the forum..

@ riseyet again you say shit and dont know nothing seeing how you dont know my age when its in my profile.. how dumb

let the admins do there job.. your mad because i havent been banned and you did ?
    i can ensure you i wont be banned for a really long time i can garuntee that . i have ideas!!

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

/callvote ban vandy_vs_gator

/vote yes

Too much mohaa x)

Fallensix

/callvote ban vandy_vs_gator

/vote yes
    Too much mohaa x)[/b]
    *opens console* /vote y

Matador

god damnit WHO GIVES A FUK if the boy wants to spam LET HIM! if u have a problem post in the mods topic and tell them about it..................... well all know vandy has had some gay posts bu rly who hasnt? ok he may have had more than most...but if he wants to spam forums and mods dont wanna do anything then let him beeee gooooshhh

Banned

god damnit WHO GIVES A FUK if the boy wants to spam LET HIM! if u have a problem post in the mods topic and tell them about it..................... well all know vandy has had some gay posts bu rly who hasnt? ok he may have had more than most...but if he wants to spam forums and mods dont wanna do anything then let him beeee gooooshhh[/b]
    i totally agree
    if i was such a pro spammer i would have been banned already but im not and like i said i wont be for a very long time

already been post blah blah blah about banning me and it wasnt sucessful
    let the MODS do there work and it will all be ok

look rise no one cares because they know dont qoute me and its all ok.. except few noobs who dont know that if qoute me it big mistake