Requesting lyrics PLS

This is a discussion on Requesting lyrics PLS within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I can't find the lyrics of this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoWjXUTGJ5I Thanks in advance....
Page: 1

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

I can't find the lyrics of this song:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoWjXUTGJ5I

Thanks in advance.

In that link, there's not the song that I'm looking for

Imhotep

"I lay here awake going over mistakes the pressure is melting there's so much at steak, the kids need new clothes and the rent's overdue but I still have you.

We all fall down, nothing in life is the way that we plan, and it makes us strong, can you imagine the distance between, can you imagine the love that we need inside ?

I can't believe what I'm hearing today, the boss let me go, it must be a mistake, how are we going to pay for the house when the bank finds out ? We're overdrawn, I don't know what to do, praying for help, I don't want to hurt you, stay with our friends for a week maybe two, but I still have you.

We all fall down, nothing in life is the way that we plan, and it makes us strong, can you imagine the distance between, can you imagine the love that we need inside ?

INSTRUMENTAL

We all fall down, nothing in life is the way that we plan, and it makes us strong, can you imagine the distance between, can you imagine the love that we need inside ? Inside... Inside? Inside... Inside? Inside... Inside?..."

And yes I just typed that all out while listening to the song for you !

"I lay here awake going over mistakes the pressure is melting there's so much at steak, the kids need new clothes and the rent's overdue but I still have you.

I can't believe what I'm hearing today, the boss let me go, it must be a mistake, how are we going to pay for the house when the bank finds out ? We're overdrawn, I don't know what to do, praying for help, I don't want to hurt you, stay with our friends for a week maybe two, but I still have you.

INSTRUMENTAL

We all fall down, nothing in life is the way that we plan, and it makes us strong, can you imagine the distance between, can you imagine the love that we need inside ? Inside... Inside? Inside... Inside? Inside... Inside?..."

And yes I just typed that all out while listening to the song for you ! [/b]
    THANKS.

THANKS.[/b]

awww frankie make a video u singing I wanna hear xD

awww frankie make a video u singing I wanna hear xD[/b]
    LOL :lol:

I have another one without lyrics

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmcX2v7PpO8

Would you mind helping me pls ?

Imhotep

I have another one without lyrics

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmcX2v7PpO8

Would you mind helping me pls ?[/b]

It's criminal life, there ain't no fucking rules I do what I choose
    It's criminal life, there ain't no fucking rules I do what I choose, bitch...

south side....
    mother fucker

that's right, i'm back in this mother fucker yeah, mother fuckers need to watch out what they heat, you know, it's that mother fucking criminal, putting it out to all my mother fucking homeboys in the street, what's up, you know who you are, from now on, tell 'em what it's all about.

It's all about the south side, brown pride, flowing through my veins, I give it up to all you mother fuckers, i could do say the same, you know my name, Mr Criminal spell it with a capital C, these fucking hooda's always after me, but never will they capture me, I always had to be the one to get away, putting it down everyday untill im fucking old and grey bitch, you know what's up, keeping it real, giving a fuck, i dedicate this to my homeboys in the streets running a muck, NO IDEA WTF HE SAYS HERE if they trip in a comber as i sleep, bust out the 5th coz you know this

SOMETHING LIKE THAT :|

but dude, it'll take me hours to do the whole song ahhahaha it's so much easier if it wasn't rap :|

It's criminal life, there ain't no fucking rules I do what I choose
    It's criminal life, there ain't no fucking rules I do what I choose, bitch...

south side....
    mother fucker

that's right, i'm back in this mother fucker yeah, mother fuckers need to watch out what they heat, you know, it's that mother fucking criminal, putting it out to all my mother fucking homeboys in the street, what's up, you know who you are, from now on, tell 'em what it's all about.

It's all about the south side, brown pride, flowing through my veins, I give it up to all you mother fuckers, i could do say the same, you know my name, Mr Criminal spell it with a capital C, these fucking hooda's always after me, but never will they capture me, I always had to be the one to get away, putting it down everyday untill im fucking old and grey bitch, you know what's up, keeping it real, giving a fuck, i dedicate this to my homeboys in the streets running a muck, NO IDEA WTF HE SAYS HERE if they trip in a comber as i sleep, bust out the 5th coz you know this

SOMETHING LIKE THAT :|

but dude, it'll take me hours to do the whole song ahhahaha it's so much easier if it wasn't rap :|[/b]
    Thanks, but take your time ^_^ PLEASE.

"I lay here awake going over mistakes the pressure is melting there's so much at steak,[/b]
    LOL

Imhotep

LOL[/b]

yo it was like 2 am where I was, FU BRO. h34r: