Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

riddles

This is a discussion on riddles within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; 1,you are walkin on a path,it comes to a fork,one way leads to heaven,1 leads to ****, theres 2 brothers ...
Page: 1

biobot93

Default riddles

1,you are walkin on a path,it comes to a fork,one way leads to heaven,1 leads to ****, theres 2 brothers there and one always lies and 1 always tells the truth,you can ask one of them 1 question what would the question be?

2 theres a man,he lives in an apartment,every day he rides the elevator down to go to work,when he comes back,if theres other ppl in the elevator or if its raining out he takes the elevator up,if its not raining or theres no ppl in the elevator,he takes the stairs,why?

3. a man gets put in an inpenetrable room with no doors,windows,ect,all is in there is a table,aand a mirror,how does he get out?

plz dont critisize me for my spelling

and put number then answer
    hmz,lets see who the 1st person to get them right is?

ub3rslart

Default Re: riddles

Originally posted by biobot93
    1,you are walkin on a path,it comes to a fork,one way leads to heaven,1 leads to ****, theres 2 brothers there and one always lies and 1 always tells the truth,you can ask one of them 1 question what would the question be? *

2 theres a man,he lives in an apartment,every day he rides the elevator down to go to work,when he comes back,if theres other ppl in the elevator or if its raining out he takes the elevator up,if its not raining or theres no ppl in the elevator,he takes the stairs,why? *

3. a man gets put in an inpenetrable room with no doors,windows,ect,all is in there is a table,aand a mirror,how does he get out? *

2. Hes a midgit

biobot93

also u can post if ur stumped
    i wont say answers till more ppl take guesses

biobot93

is everyone stumped?

1. u shoot the kid on the right and point the gun to the kid on the left and say "tell me which way or ill rape u and kill u" than shoot him incase hes lying (possibly raping him after hes dead).

2. the man likes to feel other ppls ass'es in the elevator and he likes the other ppl to be wet, so if theres no one in it he likes to exersise and take the stairs.

3. he uses his inpenetrable penetrator thing and breaks the wall

now wheres my reward

TAFFY

1. What would your brother say?

biobot93

Originally posted by TheKingOfTheSwing
    1. u shoot the kid on the right and point the gun to the kid on the left and say "tell me which way or ill rape u and kill u" than shoot him incase hes lying (possibly raping him after hes dead).

2. the man likes to feel other ppls ass'es in the elevator and he likes the other ppl to be wet, so if theres no one in it he likes to exersise and take the stairs.

3. he uses his inpenetrable penetrator thing and breaks the wall

now wheres my reward

lol,not quite

Originally posted by TAFFY
    1. What would your brother say?
    thats good that, i was gonna say to him 'a man gets put in an inpenetrable room with no doors,windows,ect,all is in there is a table,aand a mirror,how does he get out? '

:lol:

biobot93

lol

3. a man gets put in an inpenetrable room with no doors,windows,ect,all is in there is a table,aand a mirror,how does he get out?
    i was thinking more about how he got in

Pwner4Last

1,you are walkin on a path,it comes to a fork,one way leads to heaven,1 leads to ****, theres 2 brothers there and one always lies and 1 always tells the truth,you can ask one of them 1 question what would the question be? *

2 theres a man,he lives in an apartment,every day he rides the elevator down to go to work,when he comes back,if theres other ppl in the elevator or if its raining out he takes the elevator up,if its not raining or theres no ppl in the elevator,he takes the stairs,why? *

3. a man gets put in an inpenetrable room with no doors,windows,ect,all is in there is a table,aand a mirror,how does he get out? *

1. Same way as he got in

Well for the first its a midget.
    For the second its a bit more complicated. Taffy your answer wouldnt work as you may find out wich one lies and wich one doesnt, but hows that gonna help when you got 1 question?
    The answer to the second is you ask "If i was to ask your friend/brother what door he would give me if i asked wich door is heaven, wich one would it be?"

For the third.. i dunno, theres one like that with a saw instead of mirror and asnwer is you cut the table in half, put the two halfs toghther, two halfs make a hole, and you climb out the hole. :lol: h43r:

HoodFizzle

id ask the good boy that how is heaven like? and id ask for the bad boy that has he ever get laid?*ehm ehm* :wub: :lol: :lol:

Psy

Post Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post
    1. Ask either brother which path the other would say and then take the opposite one. The brother who lies will know his brother would say the right path so will lie and tell you the wrong path. The brother who tells the truth knows his brother will lie so also tells you the wrong path. The brother who lies will know his brother would say the right path so will lie and tell you the wrong path. The brother who tells the truth knows his brother will lie so also tells you the wrong path.

2. He is a midget and uses the fire escape to go to his room.

3. He throws the table at the mirror being as he's in order to shatter it assuming that he is in an interrogation room. I do not know how he can see if there's only a mirror and a table in the room; and I certainly won't count the possibility that this mirror is an Alice in Wonderland mirror and that he must jump through it.

xAraChNiDx

2. He is short, and if there's noone in the elevator to push the buttons he cant use the elevator, but on rainy days he can use his umbrella to push the button for him.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast