Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

riddles

This is a discussion on riddles within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; if u ask ONE of them , because its one single question " wich way leads to heaven " he ...
Page: 4

Speed

if u ask ONE of them , because its one single question " wich way leads to heaven " he will point 1 path wich u DONT know if its the right one of the wrong one , because u dont know if hes lying , so ur theory is not good enough

xAraChNiDx

must resist urge to flame...

u only have to ask one of them, because the logic dictates whichever one u ask the answer will be the same, and if you read above noone is asking them which way goes to heaven, but rather which way would your brother say leads to heaven.

Psy

nice sig arachnid :wub:

Reinhard

HMm it works like ths you ask the liar "which path does your brother deserves to go, Hell or heaven? liar will LIE that his brother wich doesnt lies deserves to go to hell and point lets say left path.

The honest brother will say his brother deserves to go to hell so he will point left side.

Then you would go to the right side.

xAraChNiDx

Originally posted by Psy
    nice sig arachnid *:wub:
    thx

Speed

Originally posted by Reinhard
    HMm it works like ths you ask the liar "which path does your brother deserves to go, Hell or heaven? liar will LIE that his brother wich doesnt lies deserves to go to hell and point lets say left path.

The honest brother will say his brother deserves to go to hell so he will point left side.

u dont know who the liar is , also u cant ask both.. u can only ask one of them ....

so u still dont know if u asked the liar or the honest one , wich takes u to the beggining cuz u dont know wich path to take

Reinhard

Originally posted by Speed+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Speed)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Reinhard

u dont know who the liar is , also u cant ask both.. u can only ask one of them ....

so u still dont know if u asked the liar or the honest one , wich takes u to the beggining cuz u dont know wich path to take[/b]
    Yea i read wrong...

xAraChNiDx

what happens if u ask the truth telling kid wether his brother deserves to go to heaven or hell and he says "thats for god to decide"

your question is open to interpretation and therefore answers which will get you nowhere. but only because u ask wether he deserves to go to heaven or hell, which is a matter of opinion, not a matter of fact.

speed, keep trying son, u'll get there one day.

maybe :huh:

Reinhard

Originally posted by xAraChNiDx
    what happens if u ask the truth telling kid wether his brother deserves to go to heaven or hell and he says "thats for god to decide"

your question is open to interpretation and therefore answers which will get you nowhere. but only because u ask wether he deserves to go to heaven or hell, which is a matter of opinion, not a matter of fact.

speed, keep trying son, u'll get there one day.

maybe *:huh:
    Stop confusing us more. -_-

Speed

son? lol... ur sad

im not even trying to figure this shit out , im just questioning everyones theories , as u may have already noticed i never posted any answer because im not losing my time trying to think about this stuff

xAraChNiDx

lol

yeah ur right , thats why even when it's explained so simply even an ape would get it you still question.

you were spoonfed the answer and still you question.

clearly ur name doesnt have anything to do with your intellect

gg tho.

Reinhard

Originally posted by Speed
    son? lol... ur sad

im not even trying to figure this shit out , im just questioning everyones theories , as u may have already noticed i never posted any answer because im not losing my time trying to think about this stuff
    Well i dont really understand it, maybe cause im reading it while i have techno music on and cant really concentrate well but yea, i cant understand it yet.

just say that speed, why lie who cares if you cant.

Kain_the_heartbreaker

ok ill try explaining it.

the question that u ask (to either of them, doesnt matter which) is the following: "which door would your brother pick as the door that leads to heaven?". It doesnt matter which one of the brothers u ask whether it be the honest one or the liar, they will give u the same answer - the wrong door. i.e they both will pick the door that leads to hell.

now the logic behind this is fairly straightforwards. If u happen to have asked the honest brother that question, he will know that his liar brother wil lie and pick the hell door, and since he has to tell the truth, he will also pick the hell door to answer ur question.

If u asked the question to the liar, he will know that his truth telling brother will pick the heaven door, but he must lie, therefore he will also pick the hell door.

In both cases u will get the same answer - the hell door, therefore IT DOESNT MATTER WHICH ONE OF THEM U ASK, just go through the door that was not picked by the brother.

Now when u ask this question, we assume that uve already calculated out the answer and are actually smart enough to understand the logic behind it.

IMO this should be a standard iq test.

idefix

i dno if any1 knows the answer to the n1 yet, but i got it : u ask them that "if i'd ask the other guard, which door leads to heaven, where would he point". bombsafe. doesnt matter which one answers. if u ask the liar, he will show the wrong one ofcourse, cause the one who tells the truth wud point at the one leading to heaven. if u ask the one who tells truth, he'll point at the door that leads to hell, coz he knows he wud lie. so both of them will point at the door that leads to hell, so u take the other door. any questions if i didnt make myself clear...

HoodFizzle

ask if they have /rezz plx and /town OR make the kid go first
    ^_^

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234