Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Rift: Release March 1st, 2011

This is a discussion on Rift: Release March 1st, 2011 within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; RIFT - Home Personally I don`t play as much games anymore, but I`m actually looking to getting back into a ...
Page: 1

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Default Rift: Release March 1st, 2011

RIFT - Home

Personally I don`t play as much games anymore, but I`m actually looking to getting back into a brand new released game, and I think this just might be the one . Yes, I know it seems like a WoW replicate, but then again everyone says that for every other game, but nonetheless, it`s a new release, with apparently more PvP-based atmosphere.

additional: Here is your chance to maybe get something as close to a PvP as KO, or maybe even better. I will personally be playing the Beta in 2 weeks and will inform you guys how it is (I`m the type that really only like 2-3 MMOs out of the tons I`ve tried, so if it`s good for me I`m pretty sure you would like it too)

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    RIFT - Home

Personally I don`t play as much games anymore, but I`m actually looking to getting back into a brand new released game, and I think this just might be the one . Yes, I know it seems like a WoW replicate, but then again everyone says that for every other game, but nonetheless, it`s a new release, with apparently more PvP-based atmosphere.

additional: Here is your chance to maybe get something as close to a PvP as KO, or maybe even better. I will personally be playing the Beta in 2 weeks and will inform you guys how it is (I`m the type that really only like 2-3 MMOs out of the tons I`ve tried, so if it`s good for me I`m pretty sure you would like it too)
    Well, the videos look awesome. I might give it a try when it's released

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

From the looks of it, itll have a good 2nd place this year. Which isnt all that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    From the looks of it, itll have a good 2nd place this year. Which isnt all that bad.
    Yup it`s ranked 2nd this year after GW2... but then again it`s technically #1 for a new game release, as GW2 is nothing really new. All in all, can`t wait to try out beta... and especially start on the release... until then I`ve actually been keeping myself busy trying to figure out what build I want to go, as mage has like 8 different Souls (skill trees)... to complex and just trying to figure out the build is getting me way too excited :P.

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

I played the beta this weekend and it's actually a decent game..

watched some of the youtube vids, looks like any other wow clone, if you got any decent one, post em.

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Looks really nice, might give me something to play while I'm waiting on Tera.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The_Real_PlodeZ View Post
    Tera.
    Wouldnt even bother, unless ur a korean. Tho id still be ghey.

If u actually belive in tera, save it for l3.

Yeah I was thinking about Tera too, and playing Rift in the meantime until Tera releases, but when I come to think about it, I honestly have no doubts that there will be aimbots ruining the game. I mean yes you don`t use guns, but melee aimbotting will overrule and make the game something similar to KO probably. This is just my opinion in what will happen, but nothing is certain yet. However, from what I`m hearing Rift is amazing, so I`m hoping that this game will keep me playing for a long time. First impressions for me are on the 21st to 23rd ... that`s when the next BETA is .

Next Beta is from January 25th to 28th... get your pre-orders on time if you wanna try it out and access beta .

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Lotsa top ppl of my aion server are going here. Not sure if im going tho maybeif i find ppl to play with as a game between aion and tera.

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Got my CB key, waiting for Jan 25th.

Took a third look at Tera, may or may not be for me.

That leaves Rift and Forsaken World.

lf legionz then i might go

I`ve been thinking I should do the same... but naw. No point of picking which legion to be in now as you honestly don`t even know whether they just talk big or actually play big. I`m gonna do it like I did in Aion... get ahead, be top, and join the best legion after a week or two.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    I`ve been thinking I should do the same... but naw. No point of picking which legion to be in now as you honestly don`t even know whether they just talk big or actually play big. I`m gonna do it like I did in Aion... get ahead, be top, and join the best legion after a week or two.
    lvling solo is boring to me tho.

btw there will be us/eu servers?

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast