Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Robotussin?

This is a discussion on Robotussin? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; My point was THC played a role in it. Your argument is the same as alcohol doesn't kill people, and ...
Page: 3

ResTrikteD

My point was THC played a role in it. Your argument is the same as alcohol doesn't kill people, and it's also a load of bullshit. Actual weapons are different, cuz they don't intoxicate you and dull your senses like drugs and alcohol do.[/b]
    Again, you admit it's the irresponsibility of said person that essentially caused the problem, or death, what ever. Believe it or not, there are responsible people who do smoke weed. Good people at that. I know a lot of them. But I also know a lot of douches&retards that smoke. We can argue about it forever. But I do see your point, that when a dumbass smokes they continue to be irresponsible and make bad decisions. THC didn't make them like that, they made themselves like that.

Why not make smoking tobacco illegal? It actually kills people.

chook

Again, you admit it's the irresponsibility of said person that essentially caused the problem, or death, what ever. Believe it or not, there are responsible people who do smoke weed. Good people at that. I know a lot of them. But I also know a lot of douches&retards that smoke. We can argue about it forever. But I do see your point, that when a dumbass smokes they continue to be irresponsible and make bad decisions. THC didn't make them like that, they made themselves like that.

Why not make smoking tobacco illegal? It actually kills people.[/b]
    a man with brains

Impact

Well, let me tell you. robo fryin isn't fun, I thought the first time was a fluke just like with weed how you dont get high.
    Dont ever do robotussin, i drank a 4oz bottle of dm robotussin and i had a GREAT time till i tried to sleep, i stayed wide awak for 5-6 hours from like 1-7. Worst nights of my life have been when im on robotussin.

its a good drug if u know how to do it right. if ya wanna learn hit me up ill teach u

SIPPIN ON SOME SIZZUUUUUURP

drink that purple drank!

okeee

things you need:

sprite
    jolly ranchers
    robotussin
    ice
    and a cup

mix it up

drink it

and boom, yur leanin

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6rTLVqsdzY"]YouTube - Lil Wayne- Leanin' Low[/ame]

enjoy
    Last edited by PRick; 01-04-2010 at 08:55 PM.

Hennessy

lol you shouldnt drink the syrup.. the other active chemicals will cause liver failure and you can end up dead.

you just need the dxm.. go buy the robitussin pills 15mg each.. there is about 20 in each bottle so buy 2 and take 40 of them.. 300 mg you should be good for a beginner

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123