Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

ROFL@ this

This is a discussion on ROFL@ this within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crPxC9HnXnM...
Page: 1

TheHunted

F you all !!!!!
    I thought this was mega tight

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

I thought this was mega tight [/b]
    did u just say mega tight?...are u stuck in the 90's?...nm even in the 90's saying mega tight got u the classification of dork

TheHunted

haha I said mega tight so I could get people like you to comment. It worked as I can see, and dont get mad just because you watched the video and seen your best friends on there.

haha I said mega tight so I could get people like you to comment. It worked as I can see, and dont get mad just because you watched the video and seen your best friends on there.[/b]
    no i didnt watch the movie i simply commented at ur idiocy of saying "mega tight" i never watch movies people post on this forum cuz half the time its gonna be one of those things where they try to scare u at the last sec, the other half the time its gonna be something so disgusting itll make u wanna throw up...either way im not interested so i dont click links

Timaster

your forum nazi act isn't really the coolest thing either cama

your forum nazi act isn't really the coolest thing either cama[/b]
    oh thats a shame cuz im not trying to be cool

Timaster

my bad.. that was my guess or boosting your confidence by bashing other people that is besides i think you've missed my point

my bad.. that was my guess or boosting your confidence by bashing other people that is besides i think you've missed my point[/b]
    no i got ur point, it was just a stupid point so i dismissed it

Timaster

what was my point then?

what was my point then? [/b]
    me insulting him for not being cool when im not cool myself or something to that effect, really a stupid point

TheHunted

Its funny how you can act cama , because you insult me (by calling me a dork for saying mega tight, which I said solely as a comment to get nerds enraged) then you act like your above everyone else here ? Dont comment to topics if u dont watch the vid? Thats just dorky if u ask me!!

P.S. your like that kid in school that rises his hand for every question and the teacher never picks you, Its just you can do that here without being checked. You Sir are truely a "dork "

that vid was so corny........

thehunted ur a bigger loser than almost any1 in this forum just for thinking this vid was funny and worth making a topic for.

Its funny how you can act cama , because you insult me (by calling me a dork for saying mega tight, which I said solely as a comment to get nerds enraged) then you act like your above everyone else here ? Dont comment to topics if u dont watch the vid? Thats just dorky if u ask me!!

P.S. your like that kid in school that rises his hand for every question and the teacher never picks you, Its just you can do that here without being checked. You Sir are truely a "dork "[/b]
    how does saying that get nerds enraged? all it does is make u look like an idiot and so what if i act like im better than everyone else here...there are actually very few people on this forum i would actually talk to as equals cuz majority that post on this forum are idiots

ya i didnt watch the vid and i commented hows that dorky? i go to read other peoples opinions on the vid before i watch it, no opinions in this topic yet besides ur "mega tight" comment so i wont be watching it yet...its like getting a review just the same i do with movies at the theatre i read reviews first

p.s. horrible analogy because im nothing like that kid...im more like the kid that would just yell out the answer because i cant be assed to listen to some idiot the teacher calls on to take a random guess at what the answer MIGHT be which in turn wastes my time

TheHunted

Well , I dont really give a ratass if posting this vid made me look like an idiot. Atleast I dont go posting on topics just to insult everyone.

and tripleOG you calling me a loser is like the Pot calling the kettle black.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast