ROFL

This is a discussion on ROFL within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; It's a **** move to put such an ambiguous "proof" on the MyKOL page. What the fahrvergnügen does "Other. acct ...
Page: 1

banaanc

It's a **** move to put such an ambiguous "proof" on the MyKOL page.

What the fahrvergnügen does "Other. acct terminated / illegal activity / payments" mean? What illegal activity was it? It is because they have NO proof, lol.

EDIT: fahrvergnügening censor! I want p.ussy to show up goddamn it![/b]
    from official forums

last ... line ... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sime217

Hahaha...

Mens

Not rofling.

Zxenke

Haha, I win! I still haven't been warned for that yet. Three of the mods are "friends" somewhat, so I can prolly get away with alot of shit

banaanc

wasnt like "oh my god what have i done" ?

Zxenke

by putting "pussy" on the USKO forums? nah. those censors are a bitch though...

Zxenke

Shit, they removed my sig and warned me, haha

EDIT: now banned, hahaha. fuckers

banaanc

message from my 1st official forums acc is still there and no ban

Your account has been temporarily suspended. This suspension is due to end on Apr 20 2034, 09:11 AM.[/b]
    only 28 more years

Zxenke

Damn, that is a long time. My two accounts are banned til 2009 and 2011, lol.

Damn, that is a long time. My two accounts are banned til 2009 and 2011, lol.[/b]
    i wonder what the future will bring to ko..

looking on KO now, it seems like it's getting more and more to a wow-kiddy-game. and i've seen video where the dropboxes are as big as a orc midget.. im seeing bad stuff coming already :[

Arthurios

just proxy and make a new account and spam that whole forum

Zxenke

They account banned us, not IP ban.

Originally posted by Planet+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Planet)</div>
    Originally posted by Linus+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Linus)
    Originally posted by Planet
    <!--QuoteBegin-Linus
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Planet

I have two warns...

Saved warn logs: Planet
    Warned by Notes
    Linus Warned on Today, 10:10 AM
    Added to warn level Negative comments
    Linus Warned on Today, 08:46 AM
    Added to warn level circumventing the word filter

Two=66%? That was sure as hell not enough to ban me on...

The warning systém can lead up to a ban. As administrator I get to use my judgment. We&#39;ve had our arguments and that I don&#39;t mind, but it&#39;s all of that coupled with circumventing the word filter coupled with the whole "people want to kill K2 because of etc etc." I know you&#39;re smart and all that, but my job here is foster community and this type of posting pattern is threatening to detract from the community, not add to it. I don&#39;t mind if you stay with this account because Planet is the one that attracted attention, but please, err more toward constructive criticism than outright attacks.

I only stated what was already known to every person on this forum. It isn&#39;t the warns or the bans that will scare me off. They are just a nuisance, a hurdle if you will. Can you do me a favor though and change my name from Pl4N3TSTR1D3R to PL4N3TSTR1D3R? I want that capitalized L at the beginning, lol.
    I don&#39;t care if people "know" it, what people perceive is what they believe, and as long as stuff like that is propagated the belief spreads. I know you can get around the ban no problem; it&#39;s intended to send a message, you know? This is stuff I cannot allow on the forums. If I have to play whack-a-mole with your accounts then that&#39;s what I have to do, but it&#39;s not my free time being eaten up by doing so. Short of actually contacting your school, it&#39;s the only recourse I have when you won&#39;t play by the rules.

If you can chill then sure, I can change your name for you.
    [/b]
    Lol, so that is why you constantly tell people you have 100% ways of catching cheaters when you don&#39;t in fact have those methods?[/b][/quote]

Idk what contacting my school would do, lol...

have no clue wtf this is but he obviously checked ur ip and thought he&#39;d be cool and use it as a way of threatning altho k2 does and has been since the release of xtrap reading ppls processes i made topic about it with proof sad thing is they use it manually when it can and should be done automatically

oldboy

message from my 1st official forums acc is still there and no ban
    only 28 more years[/b]
    zzzz thats k2&#39;s idea of temporary bb BF till 2034 :/

banaanc

zzzz thats k2&#39;s idea of temporary bb BF till 2034 :/[/b]
    i got that ban a few years ago so 2036 at least h34r:

probably Two Faced didnt like what i wrote,

i had 8 Posts total and 2 of them deleted, had 0% warn at the time :lol: