Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

ROFL

This is a discussion on ROFL within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Hmm, obviously people do like me if I have 100+ friend's on MSN, all of which I talk to almost ...
Page: 3

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Hmm, obviously people do like me if I have 100+ friend's on MSN, all of which I talk to almost daily. Also, because I have people that share their accounts with me so I think there are people that like me.

P.S. I really don't give a shit if anyone likes me, don't care what anyone thinks, not here and not in real life. Bitchface.[/b]
    wow that was hypocracy at its FINEST! u state u dont care if anyone likes u and dont care what anyone thinks directly after u attest how many people DO like u and how they trust u in response to his comment

Ahhhh, I care what the oldest, gayest, most retarded player in KO thinks about me.[/b]
    oldest=no, far from it
    gayest=nope...tahts schrotti
    msot retarded=wrong again

3 strikes, you're out!

Mosh Pit

Well obvious SOMEONE likes you, but none here like you so far

4:20

wow that was hypocracy at its FINEST! u state u dont care if anyone likes u and dont care what anyone thinks directly after u attest how many people DO like u and how they trust u in response to his comment
    oldest= 100% yes
    gayest=THATS ME
    msot retarded=RIGHT AGAIN

3 strikes, IM OUT[/b]
    What's so hypocritical about it? I told him people DO like me and even if they didn't, I DON'T CARE.

Fixed your post by the way.

Nice spelling also...

Mosh Pit

Just wondering, but do you enjoy fighting with other people on the forums?

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

What's so hypocritical about it? I told him people DO like me and even if they didn't, I DON'T CARE.

Fixed your post by the way.

Nice spelling also... [/b]
    anyone with half a brain can tell by the way u put up a big front about all these friends u have that u care, the fact that u say u dont care is hypocracy

spelling? u think i actually care about spelling? spelling is the crutch idiots lean on as "proof" of their intelligence, just the same as people with insecurites in their life will go out and buy a bad ass car to show off...did u know hmm 100 years ago no one even knew how to spell? some of the greatest writings of our time would have misspellings on every page they would spell thigns different even on the same page!...so if it makes u feel better to insult my spelling go for it, but its really only insulting urself

Just wondering, but do you enjoy fighting with other people on the forums?[/b]
    Yes, I do.

anyone with half a brain can tell by the way u put up a big front about all these friends u have that u care, the fact that u say u dont care is hypocracy

spelling? u think i actually care about spelling? spelling is the crutch idiots lean on as "proof" of their intelligence, just the same as people with insecurites in their life will go out and buy a bad ass car to show off...did u know hmm 100 years ago no one even knew how to spell? some of the greatest writings of our time would have misspellings on every page they would spell thigns different even on the same page!...so if it makes u feel better to insult my spelling go for it, but its really only insulting urself [/b]
    To be 100% honest, I don't care enough to read your whole message so I will just pretend you said you loved me.

the_stiffmeister

omfg dude..i wasnt talking about ur gay ass msn..i was talking about on ko4life....u are getting gangbanged by posts of dislike and u persist to post... WTF?!?!??! just leave already pls....

and yes u obviously do care b/c u want cama to love u... stop being a retard and leave

4:20 pm me thevent you use now pal . will come and have a chat somtimes

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Cama is no way near the oldest, he is a young sid vicious look alike :P

G0D

Smok3 in ares = Herbling? Just asking

omfg dude..i wasnt talking about ur gay ass msn..i was talking about on ko4life....u are getting gangbanged by posts of dislike and u persist to post... WTF?!?!??! just leave already pls....

and yes u obviously do care b/c u want cama to love u... stop being a retard and leave[/b]
    I love you too.

Herb, I will PM you.

Smok3 in ares = Herbling? Just asking [/b]
    yus

yus[/b]
    Did you get my PM?

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Have to say herb is the nicest person I have meet on ko4life vent so far

Have to say herb is the nicest person I have meet on ko4life vent so far [/b]
    He is an OLD friend from Ares, didn't think I would ever see him again.
    No more giving 6th grade kids alchohol ok Felix? :P

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast