Rofl did anyone just see the Fiesta Bowl final?

This is a discussion on Rofl did anyone just see the Fiesta Bowl final? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Lmao that was freaking CLASSIC. First of all.. Boise State did that hook and ladder play with 7 seconds late ...
Page: 1

Default Rofl did anyone just see the Fiesta Bowl final?

Lmao that was freaking CLASSIC. First of all.. Boise State did that hook and ladder play with 7 seconds late and went like 50 yds for the tie.. and then in OT Boise State decides to go for 2 instead of tying up the game .. and they do a Statue of Liberty and it works.. ahaha that made me evening seeing the look on Oklahoma's coach... esp when Oklahoma was like creditted 100% before the game.

redbluegreen44

Default Re: Rofl did anyone just see the Fiesta Bowl final?

Originally posted by Majix
    Lmao that was freaking CLASSIC. *First of all.. Boise State did that hook and ladder play with 7 seconds late and went like 50 yds for the tie.. and then in OT Boise State decides to go for 2 instead of tying up the game .. and they do a Statue of Liberty and it works.. ahaha that made me evening seeing the look on Oklahoma's coach... *esp when Oklahoma was like creditted 100% before the game.
    Wow. Cant believe i fucking missed it >.< Congratz to Boise state