Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

ROFL at vgaming

This is a discussion on ROFL at vgaming within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Originally posted by cRuX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cRuX)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-nidah anyone know what this is? This was 5months ago..mmm I'd say photoshop..[/b] the new ...
Page: 2

nidah

Default Re: ROFL at vgaming

Originally posted by cRuX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cRuX)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-nidah

anyone know what this is?
    This was 5months ago..mmm I'd say photoshop..[/b]
    the new zealand dating goes day / month / year, other places it is month/ day / year

nidah

and i sorted it out, it has started doing it on alot of sites, its my norton being gay again

Originally posted by DannyTheMan
    If your dissing vGO you are retarded...

It is a good site, with good members.

Look at where it says vGO in that pic, look at the gap between all other lines then look at the gap between Intrusion and Intruder... its bigger... that = photoshop.

Try vGO, you wont loose your char... guarenteed
    Vgaming is full of shitheads like vision who cheats their way through ko. I'll spam this screenshot if I have to, you fucking retards cant seem to get it through your head, but then again most of you are just coverups like the rest who probly use kohack yourself.

Just one example of him owning himself using kohack. He also writes macro programs, no supprize there most of you know that.

prozac

lol

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigjuicyboobies)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-DannyTheMan

Look at where it says vGO in that pic, look at the gap between all other lines then look at the gap between Intrusion and Intruder... its bigger... that = photoshop.

Vgaming is full of shitheads like vision who cheats their way through ko. I'll spam this screenshot if I have to, you fucking retards cant seem to get it through your head, but then again most of you are just coverups like the rest who probly use kohack yourself.

Just one example of him owning himself using kohack. He also writes macro programs, no supprize there most of you know that.[/b]

thats old KO!!!!!!

visi

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigjuicyboobies)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-DannyTheMan

Just one example of him owning himself using kohack. He also writes macro programs, no supprize there most of you know that.[/b]
    who gives a shit? fuck out of my life...

legit players give a shit, whats even more pathetic is your dick sucking followers.

Banned

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies
    legit players give a shit, whats even more pathetic is your dick sucking followers.
    Vision ownz you. kk

Reccuring_Nightmare-Troyn

legit player protecting kohacker/macroer :wacko:

Reinhard

Fuck the cheaters.

Just my two cents.

Ty.

How many of you can honestly say you never used Elissa KOHACK?

Honestly, I know alot of legit players who used it so they can see who they were up against in CZ.

I used it once so I could see the babashoppers and run.

I bet everyone here has and if they say no, its bullshit.

On another note... Its ViSiOn's forum but that does NOT mean he is the ONLY member. If you dont like him, there is alot of other people. :wub:

Seriously who ever disses us just go suck F9s dick, and stop being a pathetic n00b and get 70 LEGITLY then come back

Crazy2010

No shit i been member on vgaming for long time now ....
    They have good memebers + good mods who help and gives information as possible as they can + good admins ..

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by DannyTheMan

In case you didn't already know, ViSioN is a proven CHEATER. Stop defending him. And no, I've never used KOhack. I'm sure I'm not the only one. Don't be like "Everyone did it and if they deny it they're lying", broad generalizations ftl.

Banned Senior Member

so Danny, your admitting to using KOhack as well back when it was out?

TunaFishyMe

ive never used KOhack h43r:
    dont even know where to get it. Download.com?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast