Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

ROFL at vgaming

This is a discussion on ROFL at vgaming within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Originally posted by visi Who gives a shit about who used kohack? Anyway, http://www.vgamingonline.net/ko/sigs.php < check it out LEGIT PLAYERS ...
Page: 3

Originally posted by visi
    Who gives a shit about who used kohack?

Anyway, http://www.vgamingonline.net/ko/sigs.php < check it out
    LEGIT PLAYERS DO, you retard.

cRuX

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigjuicyboobies)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-visi

LEGIT PLAYERS DO, you retard.[/b]
    ROFL GET OFF HIS DICK. jesus christ the screenshot u posted is like 1 year old..jesus christ.

Originally posted by cRuX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cRuX)</div>
    Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies@
    <!--QuoteBegin-visi

LEGIT PLAYERS DO, you retard.
    ROFL GET OFF HIS DICK. jesus christ the screenshot u posted is like 1 year old..jesus christ.[/b]
    Who cares how old it is? he is a cheater and your the one sucking his dick. You post only proves the point, his followers are most likely cheaters also. Shit, I should have macroed to 70, came back 2 months later and that makes it legit?

Originally posted by DannyTheMan
    How many of you can honestly say you never used Elissa KOHACK?

Honestly, I know alot of legit players who used it so they can see who they were up against in CZ.

I used it once so I could see the babashoppers and run.

I bet everyone here has and if they say no, its bullshit.

On another note... Its ViSiOn's forum but that does NOT mean he is the ONLY member. If you dont like him, there is alot of other people. :wub: *

Seriously who ever disses us just go suck F9s dick, and stop being a pathetic n00b and get 70 LEGITLY then come back
    Orgh! STFU already, just because u were too weak so u have to use cheat, doesnt means everyone must had been that low to use cheat! -_-

And yes, I can honestly say I had never used any cheat or did any illegal action.

Its fucking pathetic how u ppl defending a cheater/hacker when its already clearly proved here. :mellow: And coming up with "its 1 year old" ROFL, one time cheater always cheater! Get fucking lost!

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by C4pt4iN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(C4pt4iN)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-DannyTheMan

Honestly, I know alot of legit players who used it so they can see who they were up against in CZ.

On another note... Its ViSiOn's forum but that does NOT mean he is the ONLY member. If you dont like him, there is alot of other people. :wub: *

Seriously who ever disses us just go suck F9s dick, and stop being a pathetic n00b and get 70 LEGITLY then come back
    Orgh! STFU already, just because u were too weak so u have to use cheat, doesnt means everyone must had been that low to use cheat! -_-

And yes, I can honestly say I had never used any cheat or did any illegal action.

Its fucking pathetic how u ppl defending a cheater/hacker when its already clearly proved here. :mellow: And coming up with "its 1 year old" ROFL, one time cheater always cheater! Get fucking lost![/b]
    Danny's been banned, and I'm tempted to start swinging the ban bat at visi and his dogs. Honestly, I have little enough tolerance for cheaters as it is, so don't draw attention to yourself by defending them, crux.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by DannyTheMan

Me, never used any hacks for Knights Online, never will. Any screenshots of me using KOHack and I will shoot myself and give you all my items.

cRuX

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)</div>
    Originally posted by C4pt4iN@

Its fucking pathetic how u ppl defending a cheater/hacker when its already clearly proved here. :mellow: And coming up with "its 1 year old" ROFL, one time cheater always cheater! Get fucking lost!
    Danny's been banned, and I'm tempted to start swinging the ban bat at visi and his dogs. Honestly, I have little enough tolerance for cheaters as it is, so don't draw attention to yourself by defending them, crux.[/b]
    I wasn't defending what he did..Just the guy won't stfu it's getting annoying..boobies comes in everypost vision has and posts that screenshot and mouths him..it's just getting annoying...I don't cheat and i don't like cheaters..and if you were to ban me for this it would be completely retarded...

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)
    <!--QuoteBegin-C4pt4iN
    @

Danny's been banned, and I'm tempted to start swinging the ban bat at visi and his dogs. Honestly, I have little enough tolerance for cheaters as it is, so don't draw attention to yourself by defending them, crux.[/b]
    I wasn't defending what he did..Just the guy won't stfu it's getting annoying..boobies comes in everypost vision has and posts that screenshot and mouths him..it's just getting annoying...I don't cheat and i don't like cheaters..and if you were to ban me for this it would be completely retarded...[/b][/quote]

So if you don't cheat and dislike cheaters, why do you have a problem with boobies reminding everyone that Vision is not to be trusted? If it happened over a year ago it doesn't matter?

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)
    <!--QuoteBegin-C4pt4iN
    @

I wasn't defending what he did..Just the guy won't stfu it's getting annoying..boobies comes in everypost vision has and posts that screenshot and mouths him..it's just getting annoying...I don't cheat and i don't like cheaters..and if you were to ban me for this it would be completely retarded...[/b][/quote]
    Your still ill at me for having a dissagreement in a past thread. :P Thats the problem with some kids they just wont let the tension go. Anyways, if your mad at me for hateing a cheater, well, ask them to ban me or leave. I honestly miss the days when cheaters were hated but now people like you are defending them. If you say you hate cheaters then why post about me.

I'll be all over visions ass, he has yet to feel sorry for what he did which leaves others to believe he hasent, and will not change.

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies
    Anyways, if your mad at me for hateing a cheater, well, ask them to ban me or leave. I honestly miss the days when cheaters were hated but now people like you are defending them. If you say you hate cheaters then why post about me. * *

I'll be all over visions ass, he has yet to feel sorry for what he did which leaves others to believe he hasent, and will not change.
    This, folks, is the attitude that used to be held towards cheaters. Unfortunately, starting at this time last year, certain people started defending cheaters for whatever reason. Let me just say flat out that belongs at KORanking, it will not start happening here.

Cheaters ruined our game. Never delude yourselves into forgetting that.

Originally posted by phantomlink
    so Danny, your admitting to using KOhack as well back when it was out?
    haha i used it and the same day i downloaded i found a mirage dagger +10 on someone <_<

fucking dupers

cRuX

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigjuicyboobies)</div>
    Originally posted by cRuX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cRuX)
    Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan
    <!--QuoteBegin-C4pt4iN
    @

Danny's been banned, and I'm tempted to start swinging the ban bat at visi and his dogs. Honestly, I have little enough tolerance for cheaters as it is, so don't draw attention to yourself by defending them, crux.
    I wasn't defending what he did..Just the guy won't stfu it's getting annoying..boobies comes in everypost vision has and posts that screenshot and mouths him..it's just getting annoying...I don't cheat and i don't like cheaters..and if you were to ban me for this it would be completely retarded...[/b]
    Your still ill at me for having a dissagreement in a past thread. :P Thats the problem with some kids they just wont let the tension go. Anyways, if your mad at me for hateing a cheater, well, ask them to ban me or leave. I honestly miss the days when cheaters were hated but now people like you are defending them. If you say you hate cheaters then why post about me.

I'll be all over visions ass, he has yet to feel sorry for what he did which leaves others to believe he hasent, and will not change.[/b][/quote]
    You're fucking stupid just be quiet before you make yourself look even more stupid.

nidah

TO ALL PEOPLE ARE SAYING IT IS OLD, IT IS NOT

AMERICAN DATING SYSTEM = MONTH / DAY / YEAR

ENGLISH DATING SYSTEM = DAY / MONTH / YEAR

Originally posted by nidah
    TO ALL PEOPLE ARE SAYING IT IS OLD, IT IS NOT *

AMERICAN DATING SYSTEM = MONTH / DAY / YEAR

ENGLISH DATING SYSTEM = DAY / MONTH / YEAR
    We arent talking about urs picture now, the picture boobies posted is 1 year old yes, but that doesnt change the fact vision was a cheater.

And to crux, STFU urself if u dont got anything better to say. Yes, u were trying to say this picture is fucking 1 year old, so it doesnt have any value. And whats wrong with boobies post pictures everywhere about vision, when the picture shows hes a CHEATER!?

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies@
    <!--QuoteBegin-cRuX

I wasn't defending what he did..Just the guy won't stfu it's getting annoying..boobies comes in everypost vision has and posts that screenshot and mouths him..it's just getting annoying...I don't cheat and i don't like cheaters..and if you were to ban me for this it would be completely retarded...

You're fucking stupid just be quiet before you make yourself look even more stupid.[/b]
    Actually, you're the one looking pretty stupid to me right now, son. Why are you still flaming him? Say what you want but it really looks like you're defending ViSioN. Are you a member of vgaming or something?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast