Once in a lifetime!

This is a discussion on Once in a lifetime! within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Some of you might still know me. I was playing in diez together with the rest of the ghay_order nublets ...
Page: 1

Bl1ns3

Exclamation

Some of you might still know me. I was playing in diez together with the rest of the ghay_order nublets but stopped playing long ago!

Today i wanna make public a tour wich is really in N_O style!
    Just have a look here: http://www.myspace.com/itsgonnabelegendary

We really like you to tell us how YOU think of how to improve the trip and to tell your friends about it!

Later on there will be an auction of my old account, but more comming soon ...

Inactive Member

Sorry to say but N_O ppl have gone soft while you were away... for example Waggy stopped drinking, married some Swedish guy and opened a gay bar somewhere in Oulu, Finland... h34r:

Bl1ns3

Sorry to say but N_O ppl have gone soft while you were away... for example Waggy stopped drinking, married some Swedish guy and opened a gay bar somewhere in Oulu, Finland... h34r:[/b]
    But it cannot be true Barbie!!!

There is something wrong! No doubt about that marriage and gaybar thinggy but he'd never stop drinking! Maybe his husband tells him that there are no more threesomes with a camel (or was that hoody?) if he ever drink again!

party plz.
    if you look for cash.. i am skilled shooter on bank-employees :/

lw 19, 21 @ 09

Bl1ns3

party plz.
    if you look for cash.. i am skilled shooter on bank-employees :/[/b]

Sry kanka, but the party is full. :P Tho a skilled shooter could be usefull. Remember, we gotta go to jail at least once. xD But i guess shooting at bank-empoyees would extend the stay at the jail to an unwanted dimension!

lw 19, 21 @ 09 [/b]

No idea what you mean. :huh:

Sry kanka, but the party is full. :P Tho a skilled shooter could be usefull. Remember, we gotta go to jail at least once. xD But i guess shooting at bank-empoyees would extend the stay at the jail to an unwanted dimension!
    No idea what you mean. :huh:[/b]
    zomg

well then.. ill make my own one!

THROUGH EUROPE
    UKRAINE RUSSIA SWEDEN AND ALL OTHER COUNTRIES WITH JUICY PUSSYS!

y ys yn seekyng lyst add yf u have free room :/

Added u to my frends. I am ~Sheldon~

Sorry to say but N_O ppl have gone soft while you were away... for example Waggy stopped drinking, married some Swedish guy and opened a gay bar somewhere in Oulu, Finland... h34r:[/b]
    Fatass let me find your n00blet char in some game and kick your huge butt again :lol:

Blinse come to play L2 and I will even make donation if you guys come trough Finland Lol that trip surely looks NO style hahaha

Bl1ns3

zomg

well then.. ill make my own one!

THROUGH EUROPE
    UKRAINE RUSSIA SWEDEN AND ALL OTHER COUNTRIES WITH JUICY PUSSYS!
    y ys yn seekyng lyst add yf u have free room :/[/b]
    Through Europe is a great idea, tho Russia is more like Asia than Europe! Tell me if you start it! If i survive my tour i'd gladly join yours!

Added u to my frends. I am ~Sheldon~[/b]
    Got you. Ty abi!

Blinse come to play L2 and I will even make donation if you guys come trough Finland Lol that trip surely looks NO style hahaha[/b]
    Barbie said you live with your husband in Sweden, so why comming to Finnland? xD The tour is not in Europe, tho i think visiting you and fumi and thorkkel would be really funny. But i guess surviving wont be easy anymore if we visit you guys!