Running "free-FraPs"

This is a discussion on Running "free-FraPs" within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Ok i know there is no links allowed to warez i know I am trying to run "free-fraps" but i ...
Page: 1

Default Running "free-FraPs"

Ok i know there is no links allowed to warez i know

I am trying to run "free-fraps" but i installed fucking trial on acident and now i am having problems i've done pretty much everything i've researched online and cannot get passed it is there something in regedit maybe im not finding i've searched and deleted everything with fraps , fps1 anything else ?

any one got ne ideas

and i know i can solve it easily with a reformat which im considering cuz im partitioned so its really easy to reformat but i know there must be a way

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

the difference between free and registered fraps isnt a key or anything u can edit...its a completely different exe...u delete the whole fraps folder then install the full fraps...

yeah if it was that easy i wouldn't be here it has some sorta trial protection software cannot name it off the top of my head but

i cannot get it working deleted everything in regedit i could fucked shit up but most is fixed now except youtube dont play audio

Banned Senior Member

the trial installs armidillo protection onto your computer, which makes it so you cant uninstall and install a cracked version of it. Look around for armidillo protection removers.... I forget where I got mine, I just loaded the program, clicked on Armidillo and it loaded all the files from my comp ( like only 3 ) removed em all, installed/loaded fraps perfectly

Originally posted by phantomlink
    the trial installs armidillo protection onto your computer, which makes it so you cant uninstall and install a cracked version of it. *Look around for armidillo protection removers.... I forget where I got mine, I just loaded the program, clicked on Armidillo and it loaded all the files from my comp ( like only 3 ) removed em all, installed/loaded fraps perfectly

yeah i only searched a lil for armidillo when i read thats wat it was on mininova forum ima tell my m8 and have em look it up

dont think this is the correct site euehuehuhehe http://www.critter-repellent.com/armadillo...source=GoogleAW

after 42 minutes i finnally found it program is trial reset

i suggest anyone looking for it be very careful alot of ppl complained bout virus' when searching for it

neways fraps away johnny