Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Russia Fucking up Georgia

This is a discussion on Russia Fucking up Georgia within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Let me ask you this, why do you care when you are on the other side of the world? (you're ...
Page: 2

Let me ask you this, why do you care when you are on the other side of the world? (you're American) Have you ever thought about the consequences the USA government brings to its American citizens' by shoving into other countries' business? Think of it this way. If George Bush didn't "try" to make "peace" between these two countries, wouldn't you guys be sleeping peacefully and not having to think that Russia will drop a nuclear bomb on the US soil? But no, your president likes to shove in other peoples'/countries' business, even thought it has nothing to do with his country. If this world needs peace, the UN is there solve matters, not the US. Last time I checked the UN is represented by tons of countries which would be a less biased decision on what should be done.[/b]
    not opposin anything or anyone, just a simple question
    has the UN done anything yet for this matter?(im not that well informed thats all)

Seekor

Let me ask you this, why do you care when you are on the other side of the world? (you're American) Have you ever thought about the consequences the USA government brings to its American citizens' by shoving into other countries' business? Think of it this way. If George Bush didn't "try" to make "peace" between these two countries, wouldn't you guys be sleeping peacefully and not having to think that Russia will drop a nuclear bomb on the US soil? But no, your president likes to shove in other peoples'/countries' business, even thought it has nothing to do with his country. If this world needs peace, the UN is there solve matters, not the US. Last time I checked the UN is represented by tons of countries which would be a less biased decision on what should be done.
    +1[/b]
    On September the 11th the united states was attacked and therefore the invasion of Afghanistan was more than justified. However the invasion of Iraq was not justified and the false accusations of "Nuclear Weapons" was false. Currently I do believe that we need to leave Iraq but however we have already messed it up so much that we need to fix it ourselves. However Russia will never go to war with the United States or vice versa due to mutually assured destruction.

not opposin anything or anyone, just a simple question
    has the UN done anything yet for this matter?(im not that well informed thats all)[/b]
    The UN is supporting the Georgian people with food and clothing but nothing further than that. They are keeping themselves out of a war and trying to draw a cease fire between the two.

alldamdayboy

russia is tripping cuz US didnt award any russian oil companies contracts in IRAQ
    and because US is trying to build anti-missle defense system on russia/polish border
    georgia is democratic government modeled after US state also on russia border
    throw in teh fact is alot oil fields/pipelines that are link that region

pfft like i said before its all about banks and oil corporations (private and government owned)
    its all set up for a few thousand to possess all teh wealth of the world and the rest to work in service of their systems

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

who the fuk cares ? like ok georgia people and russia shure but why start fighting over a gameing forum lol

lol like i always say we kicked russia`s ass and we will do it again
    any one wanna argue then fuck off cuz it still ends the same

USA> Russia

DarK

who the fuk cares ? like ok georgia people and russia shure but why start fighting over a gameing forum lol

USA> Russia [/b]
    ...no

anyway the US secretary of defense said that they will NOT put any military in Russia today (on CNN)

Pino

i still don't get why this war even started... georgia attacked a part of the country that is still in georgia?
    so what does russia have to do with this... why would they have to attack that country. and about the russian civillians in there i don't think that is the main reason.
    i think its just a big fail many ppl dying over nothing...

Seekor

USA> Russia [/b]
    Wow that is the most ignorant thing I have ever heard. Please we had other people fight against Russia for us and look where that has left us now.

Also to the person questioning georgia's northern providence was owned before WW2 and after it became a part of Russia. Georgia attacked the providence and Russia troops and tanks stopped the resistance. The people from georgia want there independence and there land back and are willing to give it all up for it.

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Wow that is the most ignorant thing I have ever heard. Please we had other people fight against Russia for us and look where that has left us now.
    Also to the person questioning georgia's northern providence was owned before WW2 and after it became a part of Russia. Georgia attacked the providence and Russia troops and tanks stopped the resistance. The people from georgia want there independence and there land back and are willing to give it all up for it.[/b]
    So you honestly believe that Russia is superior to the US?

Seekor

So you honestly believe that Russia is superior to the US?[/b]
    Not in that seance no I don't not, but as Russia notices our economy is weakening, and I believe that it could lead to problems in the future.

TunaFishyMe

the us economy is not weakening...it is already rock bottom

Banned

i love how all of you talk shit about who is better and when none of you know what war is really like.

russia has the power to destroy all goergio in 24hours
    and i think is some years the gonna be more strong than america[/b]
    Russia has the power to destroy the whole earth in less then an hour so does the US and almost every country involed in the nuclear power rush in the 40s.

Banned

i love how all of you talk shit about who is better and when none of you know what war is really like.[/b]
    History.

Banned

Let me ask you this, why do you care when you are on the other side of the world? (you're American) Have you ever thought about the consequences the USA government brings to its American citizens' by shoving into other countries' business? Think of it this way. If George Bush didn't "try" to make "peace" between these two countries, wouldn't you guys be sleeping peacefully and not having to think that Russia will drop a nuclear bomb on the US soil? But no, your president likes to shove in other peoples'/countries' business, even thought it has nothing to do with his country. If this world needs peace, the UN is there solve matters, not the US. Last time I checked the UN is represented by tons of countries which would be a less biased decision on what should be done.
    +1[/b]
    The US has done nothing and has specifically stated that it will do nothing but send relief supplies to Georgia. Georgia asked the UN for help, specifically the US. The US made a stance on what they think Russia should do. The president of Russia laughed at us. America is not putting any emphasis on this situation. In fact, it is the opposite. The world wants to know what America will do to help Georgia. There have been many other countries including Great Britain, Japan, France, who have issued similar statement on what Russia should do. It is funny how some people overlook those statements and concentrate on "GEORGE W. BUSH". Grow a dick, and let our nuts swag. You guys are ignorant pieces of shit.

America "interferes" in other people's business because other people specifically ask American help. The only people who are complaining are the people who we are not helping. ROFL.

what i heard now is that russian forces are 29miles away from Georgian capital
    edit: got to agree with moe

p.s: tornado warning in ny city

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast