Sad Love

This is a discussion on Sad Love within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Post your sad love quotes or short stories ..... EDITTT NEW ONE 10th grade As I sat there in English ...
Page: 1

Post your sad love quotes or short stories .....

EDITTT NEW ONE

10th grade

As I sat there in English class, I stared at the girl next to me. She was my so called "best friend". I stared at her long, silky hair, and wished she was mine. But she didn't notice me like that, and I knew it. After class, she walked up to me and asked me for the notes she had missed the day before and handed them to her. She said "thanks" and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I wanted to tell her, I want her to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why.

11th grade
    The phone rang. On the other end, it was her. She was in tears, mumbling on and on about how her love had broke her heart. She asked me to come over because she didn't want to be alone, so I did. As I sat next to her on the sofa, I stared at her soft eyes, wishing she was mine. After 2 hours, one Drew Barrymore movie, and three bags of chips, she decided to go to sleep. She looked at me, said "thanks" and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I want to tell her, I want her to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why.

Senior year
    The day before prom she walked to my locker. My date is sick" she said; he's not going to go well, I didn't have a date, and in 7th grade, we made a promise that if neither of us had dates, we would go together just as "best friends". So we did. Prom night, after everything was over, I was standing at her front door step. I stared at her as she smiled at me and stared at me with her crystal eyes. I want her to be mine, but she isn't think of me like that, and I know it. Then she said "I had the best time, thanks!" and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I want to tell her, I want her to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why.

Graduation Day
    A day passed, then a week, then a month. Before I could blink, it was graduation day. I watched as her perfect body floated like an angel up on stage to get her diploma. I wanted her to be mine, but she didn't notice me like that, and I knew it. Before everyone went home, she came to me in her smock and hat, and cried as I hugged her. Then she lifted her head from my shoulder and said, "you're my best friend, thanks" and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I want to tell her, I want her to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why.

A Few Years Later
    Now I sit in the pews of the church. That girl is getting married now. I watched her say "I do" and drive off to her new life, married to another man. I wanted her to be mine, but she didn't see me like that, and I knew it. But before she drove away, she came to me and said "you came!". She said "thanks" and kissed me on the cheek. I want to tell her, I want her to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why.

Funeral
    Years passed, I looked down at the coffin of a girl who used to be my "best friend". At the service, they read a diary entry she had wrote in her high school years. This is what it read: I stare at him wishing he was mine, but he doesn't notice me like that, and I know it. I want to tell him, I want him to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love him but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why. I wish he would tell me he loved me! `I wish I did too...` I thought to my self, and I cried.

lame

lame[/b]
    lulz
    ye +1

anyone can make up fake sad stories.

Post your sad love quotes or short stories .....
    Derick:
    I guess we are the left-overs in this world.

Lily:
    I think so...all of my friends have boyfriends, and we are the only the 2 people left in this world without any special person in our lives.

Derick:
    Yup, I don't know what to do.

Lily:
    I know! We'll play a game.

Derick:
    What game?

Lily:
    I'll be your girlfriend for 30 days
    and you will be my boyfriend.

Derick:
    That's a great plan, in fact, I don't have anything to do
    much for the following few weeks.

DAY 1:
    They watch their first movie
    and they both are touched by the romantic film.

DAY 4:
    They went go to the beach and have a picnic. Derick and Lily have their quality time together.

DAY 12:
    Derick invited Lily to a circus and they ride through a Horror House.
    Lily was scared and she thought she touched Derick's hand but she actually touched someone else's hand they both laughed.

DAY 15:
    They saw a fortune teller down the road, and they asked for their future advice.
    The fortune teller said:
    "My darlings, please don't waste the time of your life, spend the rest of your time together, happily." Then tears flowed out from the teller's eyes.

DAY 20:
    Lily invited Derick to go to the hill
    and they saw a meteor; Lily mumbled something.

DAY 28:
    They sat on the bus, and because of a bumpy road Lily gave her first kiss to Derick by accident.

DAY 29:
    11:37 pm:
    Lily and Derick sat in the park where they first decided to play this game.

Derick:
    I'm tired Lily...Do you want anything to drink? I'll buy you one...I'll just go down the road.

Lily:
    An Apple Juice, that's all. Thank you.

Derick:
    Wait for me.

20 minutes later
    A stranger approached Lily

Stranger:
    Are you a friend of Derick?

Lily:
    Yes, why? What happened?

Stranger:
    A reckless drunk driver ran over Derick, and he is in critical condition in the hospital.

11:57 pm:
    The doctor walked out of the emergency room; he handed Lily an apple juice and a letter.

Doctor:
    We found this in Derick's pocket.

Lily reads the letter and it says:
    Lily, These past few weeks, I realized you are a really cute girl, and I am really falling for you-your cherished smile, your everything when we played this game. Before this game ends, I would like you to be my girlfriend for the rest of my life.
    I love you, Lily.

Lily crumpled up the paper and shouted:

"Derick! I don't want you to die-
    I love you; remember that night when we saw a meteor and I mumbled something. I mumbled that I wish we would be together forever and that we would never have to end this game. Please don't leave me Derick .. I love you! You can't do this to me!"

Then the clock strikes 12...

Derick's heart stopped pumping...

It was the 30th day.[/b]
    Cheesy and unrealistical.

idefix

Why would he write a letter to her if he didn't know he'd die? Suicide ftl.

I just found this on the internet for fun lol

Banned for scamming.

atleast they could fall in love

day 29: after waiting 28 days derrick finally got a blowjob

didn't read the whole thing the gayness was overwhelming me

edit: just read the 1st one while listening to sum41 - with me
    thats a pretty good story actually, gave me tingles at the end