Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Saddam Hussein enfurced

This is a discussion on Saddam Hussein enfurced within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Originally posted by Private this is a topic to celebrate sudams death not to bash bush stop going off topic ...
Page: 3

Originally posted by Private
    this is a topic to celebrate sudams death not to bash bush stop going off topic its not like this is off topic secton !!!!!
    i spot a bush-loving retard

HhRt

Originally posted by Shurt
    One of the few things I love about the state I live in (Texas)... Most states are trying to abolish the death penalty, my state is putting in an express-lane. Supposedly, if more than 5 people saw you do whatever you did, you go straight to the front of the line on death-row.

ron white fan huh?

Ripper_of_romania

Bush is a complete retard,simple as that
    "This hang is an important step towards democracy" or something like that he said
    Let's talk about democracy,shall we?

Hanging Saddam was lame,Iraqi ppl protested before cuz the death-sentence means he gets away with it too easy. Imho the underwear scene was pretty much over an execution as punishment,but what do we say?US and A are the rulers of the world and the others are bastards that must be ruled by Americans and the planet's first clown,G.W. Bush

Smurfs

Taken off another site since everyone here seems pro-bush.

"As a society we should respect life. Not ours to take away. Plus there's always the possibility of injustice (I'm not saying HE wasn't guilty!). Regardless of the expence someone like Saddam should have been in prison the rest of his natural life. No home comforts, basic and minimal food. It's possible he could have had another 30 years of life. Considering he'd spent most of his life in luxury, with the finest foods available. 30 years of prison would have given him time to reflect on his deeds.

As for the means of his exucution; hanging is not the most humane way, by far. So why choose the gallows? Maybe it was a final attempt to stir some fear into him. They were sadly mistaken.

On the BBC News site you can watch the video of him being led to the gallows, they stop it just before they were to put the noose round his neck. Defiant to the end, he didn't give his executioners the pleasure of showing any fear and he refused to put a black sack over his head.

There'll be trouble ahead. Iraq is heading for full blown civil war. The Sunnis and Shiites (sounds like a cheesy duet from the 70's) Sadam was a sunni (I think) and the ruling government is mainly Shiite (I think!) so basically it's all going to kick off big time.

The Americans will soon finally call it a day and attempt to make a dignified withdrawl (which is obviously impossible) the country then will be in a state 1,0000 times worse than when Saddam was in power. What price freedom?"

zippy101

yes :wub:

Ripper_of_romania

Originally posted by Smurfs
    Taken off another site since everyone here seems pro-bush.

"As a society we should respect life. Not ours to take away. Plus there's always the possibility of injustice (I'm not saying HE wasn't guilty!). Regardless of the expence someone like Saddam should have been in prison the rest of his natural life. No home comforts, basic and minimal food. It's possible he could have had another 30 years of life. Considering he'd spent most of his life in luxury, with the finest foods available. 30 years of prison would have given him time to reflect on his deeds.

As for the means of his exucution; hanging is not the most humane way, by far. So why choose the gallows? Maybe it was a final attempt to stir some fear into him. They were sadly mistaken.

On the BBC News site you can watch the video of him being led to the gallows, they stop it just before they were to put the noose round his neck. Defiant to the end, he didn't give his executioners the pleasure of showing any fear and he refused to put a black sack over his head.

the first wanted to shoot him,but hanging was chosen cuz hanging is the execution of a simple man,not a dictator..

There'll be trouble ahead. Iraq is heading for full blown civil war. The Sunnis and Shiites (sounds like a cheesy duet from the 70's) Sadam was a sunni (I think) and the ruling government is mainly Shiite (I think!) so basically it's all going to kick off big time.

The Americans will soon finally call it a day and attempt to make a dignified withdrawl (which is obviously impossible) the country then will be in a state 1,0000 times worse than when Saddam was in power. What price freedom?"
    Hanging is the execution of a simple man.They wanted to shoot him firstly.Asia is fucked up anyways

Originally posted by HhRt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HhRt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shurt
    One of the few things I love about the state I live in (Texas)... Most states are trying to abolish the death penalty, my state is putting in an express-lane. Supposedly, if more than 5 people saw you do whatever you did, you go straight to the front of the line on death-row.

ron white fan huh?[/b]
    Very much so, was wondering if anybody would recognize that

DeadlySilencer

Originally posted by Shurt
    What does this have to do with KO?

isnt this the off topic lounge??

Reinhard

It was moved... slow

Diphosgene

well i dont expect people which are not from usisraelmiddle east to hate saddam since they never tasted him and what he did...

well sadam is dead iraq is free now they dont have to suffor from a dictator again and are free ppl gues what ppl still dying and still same shithole over there

I LOVE PRESIDENT BUSH

infact i love him enough im going to make that my new sig a president bush sig also going to name change to it if i can talk my m8 into it LAWL probly will get banned tho or something

Kik0

Originally posted by Private
    ima a stronger beileve in the punishment where watever u do u get (i beileve there is a word for it) but if u shoot someone u get shot if u rape someone u get raped .

and arca fuck u LONG LIVE PRESIDENT BUSH
    An eye for an eye, I'm with ghandi on that one though... makes the whole world blind.

Z3non

Go see it on youtube and see how that was fucked up :S

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast