Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Saddam Hussein enfurced

This is a discussion on Saddam Hussein enfurced within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I was a little disappointed on the google vid.. barely saw his face once he was hung -__-.. youtube has ...
Page: 4

I was a little disappointed on the google vid.. barely saw his face once he was hung -__-.. youtube has a better one?

HoodFizzle

Originally posted by Diphosgene
    well i dont expect people which are not from usisraelmiddle east to hate saddam since they never tasted him and what he did...
    yup.. -_-

tolgahan

i wonder who is next. Who is americas next target?

wraith86

Originally posted by tolgahan
    youd get pissed off at me if i said who

Tappy

I for one will miss his regime's use of electrocution torture in wet cells and the tying to roof hooks and beating to death, not to mention the strapping of explosives to undesirables and setting them off and filming it to watch later for laughs and to show as a warning.

Mind you, I expect whatever emerges from the hell that is in Iraqi cities at the moment will be worse when 'you know who' decides to leave.

Mankind, sigh. we are not a great icon to welcome in the new Julian year (sorry to you lunar guys, but it doesn't help with the planting of crops, does it !!! (except maybe potatoes)

Cocaine

Meh, I was expecting a little more from the vid but i got a few shots of his face after the hanging. Not too bad.

TexAholic

Originally posted by Shurt
    One of the few things I love about the state I live in (Texas)... Most states are trying to abolish the death penalty, my state is putting in an express-lane. Supposedly, if more than 5 people saw you do whatever you did, you go straight to the front of the line on death-row.
    +1 and i think its 3 go texas

Originally posted by tolgahan
    president of iran?
    he threathned to bomb israel with nuclear misslie...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234