Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

samurais, spartans or templar knights

This is a discussion on samurais, spartans or templar knights within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Well i've always been a fan of ancient warrior types specially samurais, but i was doign a little research on ...
Page: 1

Hareth

Unhappy

Well i've always been a fan of ancient warrior types specially samurais, but i was doign a little research on templars and spartans and they turned out to be pretty much unbeatable aswell... the question is who do you think was the ultimate ancient warrior and why? the choices are samurais, spartans or templars :P

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

The Templars was by far one of the worst...

Spartans were perhaps the best; Samurai were known more for individual and less for teamplay, while the Spartans were amazing with teamplay.

Apolon_

Templars were most geared from all of those, armors and crap but they were much slower from samurais who could aim more precisely with their katanas so from thsoe 2 i would say samurai would win. About spartans I don't know much they got determination? also easy moving ability cuz light armors and organization

Banned Senior Member

imo, the ways the spartans fought in ancient Greece was amazing, if we still used those weapons today they would dominate any battle Greece had a way for their armies/soldiers, they just seemed to train them without much error

the_DEAN

Greece ftw :P
    Plus dont forget the army of Great Alexander(one of the most strategic person that have passed the through the history) they got one of the best weapon on that ages Sarisha.

spartans ftw lol they were trained for combat since they were old enough 2 hold a fricken sword and sheild lol, and also they also had the best teamwork that neither the templars nor the solo samurais can compare 2 its the teamwork that wins wars lol

if it was just a 1v1 then i would go for the samurai, if for teamwork the spartans, for lookin pretty in there shiny armor i would go with the templars :P lol

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

Ninjas.

EndOfStory

Imagine this:
    Templars - babbashopers and koxpers until high lvl!l33t gear but no skill!
    Spartans - legit warriors,hard workers,great farmers for stuffs,huge potential and good minor healers!
    Samurai's - Babbashoppers but good warriors + they had a lots of good healers to back them up!

Greets

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Ninjas.[/b]
    h34r:

Hareth

naa ninjas were fags, they only could kill people when they were sleeping or by backstabbing their target:P

both, samurais and spartans were trained since they were childs, i think that would have been a nice fight to watch i have to agree that spartans were the most organized, but katanas are the best weapons ever built, a single slash would have cut down in half a spartan shield and spear

samurais FTW :P

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Japanese culture>anicent Greece culture, imo. Also dont relay on facts u see from movies. 300 was waaaaay to hollywooded and Alexander wasent even close to the best strategist in anicent times. And if u dig a bit on this u see that he was a immature dumb brat who only had huge armys and great generals.

Read books ppl :P

Hareth

I read books :P ofc 300 was way too exagerated (still cool movie), but the escence of the battle of termopylae was reflected in the graphic novel and the graphic novel was reflected in the movie, according to history spartans were great warriors, same as samurais and templars, I just like to wonder who was the best

katana vs .50 cal: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sHTJAKN-5k
    katana vs 9mm: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNiX_l-HEGM

i say templar knights :[

HolyFish

Well Templers went down fast... Spartans... went down fast....
    Samurai went down due to industrial revolution. The firearm made the swordfight quite futile. Samurai are same as Knights from Middle Age, just japanese.

The best army, teamplayer and mass destruction was were and is going to be: Romans! Cesar! World Wide Domination! (almost)

1. Samurais..their way lasted way longest..I mean how many templars or spartans you know in modern days? There are 13 samurai families in Japan teaching their family styles still.

2. Spartans even they made the movie about them, I almost put them 3rd...Hollywood is so bs making historical movies, they find 1-2 facts and then they invent 203474 of their own and make a movie. If they actually would have dig up some history they still would have made a great movie about great warriors, but they have to spoil 99% of history everytime they make movie. Spartans go over templars because of their training and I like the that they were few.

3. Templars no doupt one of the greatest societies of human times as a warriors...hmmm a lot bs there. They did well, but most of their influence came from banking system, they invented great way to spread power, they loaned cash to most royal families in Europe and all who they tought would be beneficial. Btw one French king was too scared of them ( owned them a lot of cash and needed more ) so he captured most Templars in France and took their property. This all happened in 1 day or propably started 1 day. This well organized Templar capture happened Friday the 13th, that's why it bad luck day still...oops sorry for history lesson

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast