Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

samurais, spartans or templar knights

This is a discussion on samurais, spartans or templar knights within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; i should inform you then that Macedonians existed before Romans appear and even Caesar tried to follow Alexander's vision. (with ...
Page: 3

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

i should inform you then that Macedonians existed before Romans appear and even Caesar tried to follow Alexander's vision. (with a far bigger army than the macedonian)[/b]
    I know. Caesar was a huge fan of Alexander. I just gave my opinion about him. Im not denieing his achivments. He and his armys conqured more that ANYONE b4 him.

Banned Senior Member

You have to remember every ruler of Rome was Ceasar But I assume you mean Julius ^_^ I'm not sure how many other Ceasars did as much as he did, I dont know much about Roman history

GyverMan

Tuetons FTW! they raped everything. Everyone and thier mom was afraid of those bastards.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

You have to remember every ruler of Rome was Ceasar But I assume you mean Julius ^_^ I'm not sure how many other Ceasars did as much as he did, I dont know much about Roman history[/b]
    Actually all rulers after him. From his name came the titles kaiser and tzar (i hope its spelled like this).

EMW

Erwin Rommel for best strategist !!! h34r: h34r: h34r:[/b]
    thats right what scruttmusun said

I heard the samurai swords could chop thru most European armor easily..

Ainelover

I like spartans most cuz they fought without armors =) accept helmet and shield. and i also love them for using shield so frikkin munch. thats awesome

and also Spartans cuz they belived and had heart. and wanted to free greece!

Spartas Phalanx O_O
    if there is 1% true history behind "300" then spartans > all

Psy

Irish warriors before beer was invented. Viking berserkers above the rest, then spartans, then ninja, then samurai.

Irish warriors simply because their lust for battle was unmatched, much like the vikings. The ancient Irish berserkers were known to munch on rocks to subside their rage. If you know a descendant of these monsters, ask him what happens when he gets mad. They were also known for having blackout periods in which they could only see their targets (a lot of blood in the head, they could barely see). These monstrosities are born strong.

The MCMAP based off of Spartan beliefs. Enough said.

Ninja - no honor, perfect. These are much like close range snipers. They wait for the perfect moment to kill. They have no code and work for whoever has the most money, although the government seems to be always hiring them. A ninja, however, would lose to any of the above classes (maybe not to a single pirate). If they decide to kill any of the above classes, it would have to be through poison - simply to weaken them with the possibility of killing them.

Samurai. These fools wake up their sleeping victims before killing them. While there are videos of swords cutting bullets, they do not have the precision nor reaction to cut the damn bullets.

Actually Furry is right not putting down Alexander's name, but if you had read your history well you know that he had alcoholical problem and he was a bit maniac, well maybe that is required to be great soldier, but anyway to judge Alexander more clearly not only by based his achievements wich are facts but you also need to know that he did put a lot of things on his generals. He just had to order them to go there and conquer them. Even his close men feared him yep and fear makes good decisions from his generals wich were actually behind many of his victories...Now also Alexander had much because of his birthright that also should be concidered here.

If you compare him to Ceasar ( and yes Will it's Ceasar, guys after him were ceasar "someone" ) Ceasar wasn't him by his birth right, actually in couple points he had shit, because senate feared him so much...he had to make his position over nothing and trust me that guy did most of stratetic thinking by himself, not by ordering someone to go there conquer or I slice your head...
    That really makes a difference. I mean both of them were increadibly legendary names, but if you really think who was biggest war strategic of them, there is no really even discussion about it.

Naturally everyone can have their own oppinions and even among history researchers there is always arguments about who has biggest cock... :P

Irish warriors before beer was invented[/b]
    ROFL AHHAHAHA
    what happened after the first load of beer? HAHAHA

patorox

Well i've always been a fan of ancient warrior types specially samurais, but i was doign a little research on templars and spartans and they turned out to be pretty much unbeatable aswell... the question is who do you think was the ultimate ancient warrior and why? the choices are samurais, spartans or templars :P[/b]
    spartans, buuut who pwned'em were the turks that were using koxp

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Erwin Rommel for best strategist !!! h34r: h34r: h34r:[/b]
    Desert Fox? lol

Psy

ROFL AHHAHAHA
    what happened after the first load of beer? HAHAHA[/b]
    after the first load of beer, they started fighting eachother :angry:

P.S. to those speculating between the differences between Vikings and Irish, the vikings had a good grip and tough bodies while Irish folk were usually like a bunch of Incredible Hulks. I believe that the Crowley clan, with a few people, intimidated their enemies so well that they were able to take over much land without opposition.

J

Adolf Hitler and the nazis fo sho.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast