Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

samurais, spartans or templar knights

This is a discussion on samurais, spartans or templar knights within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Mongols FTW..... Khan held the biggest empire in the history of the world, plus they were on horse back....
Page: 4

TheHunted

Mongols FTW.....
    Khan held the biggest empire in the history of the world, plus they were on horse back.

TheHunted

Oh Ya
    Then Bruce Lee :P

Oh Ya
    Then Bruce Lee :P[/b]
    I wonder when Paddy sees this topic and makes final judgement Chuck Norris would beat them all with round house kick.... :P

I wonder when Paddy sees this topic and makes final judgement Chuck Norris would beat them all with round house kick.... :P[/b]
    i think we have to also factor in rex from napolean dynamite movie because chuck norris dont even wear pants for round house kicks

i think we have to also factor in rex from napolean dynamite movie because chuck norris dont even wear pants for round house kicks[/b]
    Ok ty God I stopped watching his movies when I was 12...at that time he used jeans...

lol no i meant he wears tight ass girl jeans and rex wears like some pants not sure wat there called but there made for doing round house kicks

lol no i meant he wears tight ass girl jeans and rex wears like some pants not sure wat there called but there made for doing round house kicks[/b]
    ...and I already saw him doing roundhouse kick naked in my head and now I am drinking vodka to get over that sight.... <_< :lol:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234