Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Santa, rearranged, spells satan :(

This is a discussion on Santa, rearranged, spells satan :( within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; The end of the world as we know it is in two days. Reason 1: His red apparrel is the ...
Page: 1

Psy

The end of the world as we know it is in two days.

Reason 1: His red apparrel is the mark of the beast (clothes of the beast if you want to be technical)

Reason 2: On Christmas Day, the population of Earth children under or exactly the age of 6 will be 666,666,666 at 6:66 AM. Santa delivers presents regardless of religion to each of those children.

Reason 3: It has been 6 solar years since 2001, the year in which the twin towers fell (9/11/01, 11-9 = 2, 9/2/01, 9-2 = 7/2/01, 7-1 = 6/2/01, 2+1 = 3, 6/6/01, 1x6 = 6/6/6 AND 9/11/01, 11-9=2, 9/2/01, 9+2 = 11, 11/2/01, 11+1=12, 12/2/01, 2x12=24, 12/24/01, 24 + 1 = 25, 12/25/01, 01+01=2, 12/25/02, 12/2=6, 6/25/02, 2x6x6x6x6x6-2=15550, 12/25/15550, 15550/25=622 THE SAME YEAR MOHAMMAD LEFT MECCA FOR MEDINA! This is significant because he is the major prophet to a religion that the terrorists accused of the attacks on 9/11/2001 affiliated themselves with.)

MY EYES ARE OPEN, I SEE THE TRUTH! I ONLY HOPE THAT WHAT I KNOW IS NOW PERCEIVED BY YOU!

Boyce

woah

Banned

Wow....psy..... your telling me i will die when i only have a few hours to play with my new presents ?

On other hand, Psy you have to much time on your hands and i see why you can handle the job scamming mod :P

stonepilot1421

The end of the world as we know it is in two days.

Reason 1: His red apparrel is the mark of the beast (clothes of the beast if you want to be technical)

Reason 2: On Christmas Day, the population of Earth children under or exactly the age of 6 will be 666,666,666 at 6:66 AM. Santa delivers presents regardless of religion to each of those children.

Reason 2: It has been 6 solar years since 2001, the year in which the twin towers fell (9/11/01, 11-9 = 2, 9/2/01, 9-2 = 7/2/01, 7-1 = 6/2/01, 2+1 = 3, 6/6/01, 1x6 = 6/6/6 AND 9/11/01, 11-9=2, 9/2/01, 9+2 = 11, 11/2/01, 11+1=12, 12/2/01, 2x12=24, 12/24/01, 24 + 1 = 25, 12/25/01, 01+01=2, 12/25/02, 12/2=6, 6/25/02, 2x6x6x6x6x6-2=15550, 12/25/15550, 15550/25=622 THE SAME YEAR MOHAMMAD LEFT MECCA FOR MEDINA! This is significant because he is the major prophet to a religion that the terrorists accused of the attacks on 9/11/2001 affiliated themselves with.)

MY EYES ARE OPEN, I SEE THE TRUTH! I ONLY HOPE THAT WHAT I KNOW IS NOW PERCEIVED BY YOU![/b]
    i love how people find all these things like that, adding up dates 6million times until u get a certain number....if u give me any number i can add/subract/mutiply/square root or w/e the hell i feel like doing to it to get another number, but i dont want to. btw some people actually believe in this kind of stuff, http://www.asdf.com/asdfstory.html
    i havent read the whole site, just this, but i was on google at school and was bored and hit asdf and hit search

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Christmas was originally a pagan holiday, maybe that has something to do with it? :unsure:

and why u tell this now? -.-

i could safe my time of exping in the last few weeks on a char and go and fuck even more -.-

ok, bcause i dont have enough time, ill do only 1 thing of "mustbedoneinalife"-jobs:
    plant a tree...

you guy's sarcasms is so uglay somehow xD and psy 1. and 2. is already totally random so what about 3.?

Psy

Christmas was originally a pagan holiday, maybe that has something to do with it? :unsure:[/b]
    BLASPHEMY! The Boondocks isn't considered a reliable source of information (as it wasn't peer reviewed), so don't quote it in your papers.

Caro- look closely at the evidence!

sexy Owa

are you telling me my father is satan?

Psy

Santa is Satan's coalesced form. Contrary to popular belief, Halloween is NOT Satan's holiday, it is Christmas. Allow me to elaborate: All humans are created because of sin, right? Jesus was given birth by a woman on Earth (which would have been because of a sinful act, HOWEVER). In order for him to be pure, God made a deal with the Devil. Since all humans back then were doomed to damnation, the Devil couldn't walk the earth since Adam and Eve's time as a punishment. This is where Santa comes in.

You see, the deal the Devil and God made was that the Devil can walk the Earth one day out of the year and offer gifts to the children in order to tempt them, thereby making them sin. As a result, Jesus had no chance of going to hell, and the gates of heaven would open for all that believe in the Messiah once he died. The people that died before him were waiting at the gates, and when Jesus went through they stayed open. Because this deal was made the same day Jesus was born, Satan was only allowed to walk the Earth on this date.

Proof: on several occasions, Satan (codename: Santa) tried to sway Jesus into believing in him, and to forsake his father (which would nullify the deal), on Jesus's own birthday. He failed. Now everyone recieves gifts from Santa and his minions every December 25th, and each gift is a sin that you accept.

Santa is Satan's coalesced form. Contrary to popular belief, Halloween is NOT Satan's holiday, it is Christmas. Allow me to elaborate: All humans are created because of sin, right? Jesus was given birth by a woman on Earth (which would have been because of a sinful act, HOWEVER). In order for him to be pure, God made a deal with the Devil. Since all humans back then were doomed to damnation, the Devil couldn't walk the earth since Adam and Eve's time as a punishment. This is where Santa comes in.

You see, the deal the Devil and God made was that the Devil can walk the Earth one day out of the year and offer gifts to the children in order to tempt them, thereby making them sin. As a result, Jesus had no chance of going to hell, and the gates of heaven would open for all that believe in the Messiah once he died. The people that died before him were waiting at the gates, and when Jesus went through they stayed open. Because this deal was made the same day Jesus was born, Satan was only allowed to walk the Earth on this date.

Proof: on several occasions, Satan (codename: Santa) tried to sway Jesus into believing in him, and to forsake his father (which would nullify the deal), on Jesus's own birthday. He failed. Now everyone recieves gifts from Santa and his minions every December 25th, and each gift is a sin that you accept.[/b]
    u sound like dan brown............

99.9% fiction

Banned

wow you have too much time

lil_mageskillz

stuff like that usually gets to me

eduarvera23

-_-

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

BLASPHEMY! The Boondocks isn't considered a reliable source of information (as it wasn't peer reviewed), so don't quote it in your papers.

Caro- look closely at the evidence![/b]
    No, its true, Christmas actually originates from a pagan holiday, known as Yule.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yule <---that doesn&#39;t have all the info, but it gets my point across -_-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast