Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Scammer on diez.

This is a discussion on Scammer on diez. within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; and for one get your fucking facts right! im not in outkasted i said that some outkasted players could verify ...
Page: 2

whassup

and for one get your fucking facts right! im not in outkasted i said that some outkasted players could verify i am NOT A SCAMMER and you think i give a shit about ant hill mob? i dont really care who hydr0 is....... and yes i used to third party and it all worked out fine and if you read, i told you i had a second bidder i told you C/O and you said AND? like i was going to sell it to you strait away without thinking of the other offer, as you can see zoGi has posted he succesfully traded the roc thanks.

whassup

oh nnd hydr0 stop coming onto outkasted ventrilo where im trying to talk to some firends to bad mouth me !

liquid1

well maybe his way to trade stuff is like scammers but he is not a scammer
    whatever u say ...

Psy

You don't expect me to have my opinion changed because of an alabi do you? I dont care what you or other people say, they could easily be fake alabis. You have wasted one and a half hours of my life, and quite frankly I don't want to waste any more on you. Let it be known that you tried to scam me, and I did not failed. And i'll also be suspicios around estacy and liquid1 (aka zoGi) simply because they affiliated themselves with you.

liquid1

well i know extacy so i had no prob that he will be middle man

idefix

LOL wtf basically the seller of the roc wants first the 33 or 34 gb himself, and then gives roc? so basically trades wud be like 21gb 12 or 13gb, and then 3rd trade give the roc? i think the idea of givin the glave was good, and nobody cud get scammed that way, coz even if psy wudnt have bought the glave back, the seller cudve sold it to some1 else then...

If this degenerates into more useless flames it will be locked, moved to off topic.

Ambitious

Yeah guys! If we don't trade under the conditions that's convenient for him that means we're scammers. How dare you degrate someones reputation because he didn't agree with your trading technique. This topic should be deleted seeing how YOU DIDN'T EVEN GET SCAMMED

Originally posted by Ambitious
    Yeah guys! *If we don't trade under the conditions that's convenient for him that means we're scammers. *How dare you degrate someones reputation because he didn't agree with your trading technique. *This topic should be deleted seeing how YOU DIDN'T EVEN GET SCAMMED
    but he couldve.......

psy had a good way of trading...so that way he wont get screwed over....that guy whatever said he wanted the 3-something GB's first.....jeez.....if u cant see the picture...that looks like a really good oppurtunity to scam someone..if only they were that stupid. -_- -_- -_-

pshhh i seen to many topics..where people thought they were a good gun...telling them " he's not a scammer"...and BOOM....scams then in the end....cuz really its all over the internet....you think that person is going to care..wheter he scammed you or not...i dont think so.

GG psy...its good thing that u didnt get scammed.

Originally posted by Ambitious
    Yeah guys! *If we don't trade under the conditions that's convenient for him that means we're scammers. *How dare you degrate someones reputation because he didn't agree with your trading technique. *This topic should be deleted seeing how YOU DIDN'T EVEN GET SCAMMED
    as;dlkasdkfj

wtf! Give me 32 gold bars first then i give you your roc? That's convenient? This is like any dumbass in moradon asking you to give him/her items because he/she has a duping program. One thing is multiple trades, but this aint convenience. This is how most people get scammed.

In any case more than 1 trades = huge risk of scam you should know that.

Psy

I can think of many analogies to this particular situation. But how about I just say one?
    Beginning: Kid at school says he's going to kill someone tomorrow to you.
    Middle1: Knowing his parents have a gun, you notify the authorities.
    Middle2: Not knowing the kid's parents have a gun in the house, you do nothing
    End1: Kid gets apprehended and is punished
    End2: Kid pulls a columbine and kills his target AND everyone else in the viscinity.
    want analogy to end2? how about a KO analogy?
    *not mentioning any names*
    The following is inspired by a true story:
    Someone starts out the game, playing with a bunch of friends he met.
    He gets to a high level, and since he is so trusted everyone lends him thier account details so that he may play. No harm can come of that right?
    This someone gets bored of the game, and decides to take all valuble items off of every account he has access to.
    He sells some of them, and gives some out to others. He and starts playing again.
    A gm busts him, but to preserve his reputation, he confesses and returns items that he stole.
    Kid quits the game.

Hopefully this will help you understand why I made this topic.

And unless I remember wrong, Alars was once owned by devin, which it was sold to whoever else and it made its way to you. Am I supposed to trust a person who bought his account; whom i've just recently started seeing in cz again with my money? (right before ROFD) Answer that, would you? And since you seem to be so fond of this trading technique, you probably pm every merchant that is selling something valuble saying "Hey trade that item to estacy_rez first, he will give you the money after it has been traded to me. I am legit no worries, ask outkasted." If you pm that to someone they'll ask you what the fuck you've been smoking to come up with a trading system so intricate, and to someone you don't even know. Usually after a PM like that i'll block them. But since this scammer seems to be so fond of his ko4life reputation aka post count aka e-penis, I decided to post this on the forum. To me, he's another one of those moradon scammers; that if you read up to goathorns's description, you should agree with. This post also serves as a warning post to any that are interested in trading with him. Just wondering, how was the "other buyer" able to sell a RoL so fast, and how come the seller of the RoC insisted on me buying it for 32 GBs even after he was offered 34? It's just absurd, nothing adds up.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

IMO alars or whoever the fuck u r, u made urself looked like a dumb idiot by making the bullshit trade so hard. its like as if ur asking for money first then u give the item even if the item is worth below 21gbs. god what a moron.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12