Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

scariest moment in ur life

This is a discussion on scariest moment in ur life within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; yesturday night my mate was so pissed and then took way to much ketamine and overdosed. he was layin on ...
Page: 1

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

yesturday night my mate was so pissed and then took way to much ketamine and overdosed. he was layin on the floor and was foamin from the mouth and none of us could bare to look at him and couldn't rly do anything either cos we all had abit to drink aswell. then 2 police man came by were lookin for someone but saw us but we just said he was really wankered and they called paramedics. the hospital took blood tests and that but never found any K, so weird but they probably didn't do drug test. and he's been in hosptial since this afternoon. so fuking scary to see a mate u've known like all ur life lying on the floor helpless

wats ur scariest moment in your life?

DeeCee

there were a few

one was hen i tried to take less 90* corner from asphalt to gravel with a car
    and one was when something happened with weed, dunno what that was i smoked(keeping in lungs as long as i could :P ) then just started feeling completely powerless, then came blackout, then i as on the ground, after that i sat and all the time corners of my sight was black, the cold sweat and stuff, thnx that TypeR has so nice and relaxing sound, hen sat for few hours and went to sleep, havent smoke since then, i seriously thought ill die, friends were scared like hell too

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

haha just copy and pasted from another forum where i posted it a while back

Ok so the fucking scariest/weirdest shit just happend to me

Me and my friends are just sittin in mcdonalds after eating, and this weird ass kid comes up to us, looking like he just snorted a mountain or something. He says hey whats up guys, like he knew us or some shit, and we were like umm hey. He then tells us how is dad is after him cause he has Drugs loaded in his house or something and we are starting get get freaked out. After that he asks if any of us have a cell phone and we just sit there for a while, and im about to bust out laughing at this little bitch cause he looked funny as hell, well soon my friend matt decided to be gay and was like OO i dont have a phone but he does (Pointing to my other friend David), david looks like what the fuck but ends up letting the kid use his phone. The kid calls his friend to come pick him up but in the middle of the convo we here "O SHIT MY DADS HERE" The kid shut the phone and tossed it to david. Thats when his dad, or so im guessing, comes barging in the mcdonalds door and Pulls out a roll of duck tape and strangles the kid to the ground and tries to duck tape him. Me and my friends are sitting there like wtf. The Dad drags his kid outside but the kid kicks him in the face and Runs away into the woods, the dad came running back into the building and comes over to us and says " IF YOU FUCKERS EVER TALK TO THAT KID ILL HAVE THE SHERIFF ALL OVER YOUR HOUSE AND EVERYTHING", So i told the bitch to shut the fuck up, cause no little scrub ass is gonna talk to me like that especially when i dont even know the kid, he said ooo your tough huh. Said i could probably kick yours and your sons ass, thats when the fuckin manager came over and started talking, then the sherriff came up and talked to us so we told him we didnt know the little fag, and he just came up to us. So they went out searching in the woods for the little bitch with is bitch ass dad who didn't no how to raise a kid or something. It was funny tho cause all the black people who work at mcdonalds were laughing the whole time haha

Anyway, that was one of the weirdest moments of my life/ the scariest cause i didnt know what that kid was gonna do, if he had a knife or somthing.

Banned

when paddy asked to play my sin :P

FattySin

Hmm...

Back when I was about 6 years old, I was skinny back then ( AMAZING ), me and some family/friends took a trip to Maryland. On our way back to the hotel, I was asleep on the bus, and mom was getting off, without realizing I was still sitting there sleeping. I woke up as she was stepping off, and I ran like hell to the door while it was closing, and I jumped out grabbing her hand.

o_o Was very weird.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

yesturday night my mate was so pissed and then took way to much ketamine and overdosed. he was layin on the floor and was foamin from the mouth and none of us could bare to look at him and couldn't rly do anything either cos we all had abit to drink aswell.[/b]

Right, calling the ambulance might could get you guys in trouble so lets have him rather laying there and hope not to die after he took an overdose and was foaming from the mouth, yes?

Right, calling the ambulance might could get you guys in trouble so lets have him rather laying there and hope not to die after he took an overdose and was foaming from the mouth, yes?[/b]
    like i said we were all drunk nd panicking and the police walked by pretty quick so guess we were lucky

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

like i said we were all drunk nd panicking and the police walked by pretty quick so guess we were lucky[/b]

still the story is either totally made up or u were that drunk that u didnt even care about him anymore, meaning you would be lieing and the story was still made up.

therefor, even if u are drunk you would still be able to think of calling the ambulance if you saw your friend laying there about to die - even if he wasnt, you would still be scared enough to realize theres smth going wrong in here, yet you didnt, if i was you i would re-think about what a good friend u were when that all happened.

Banned

still the story is either totally made up or u were that drunk that u didnt even care about him anymore, meaning you would be lieing and the story was still made up.

therefor, even if u are drunk you would still be able to think of calling the ambulance if you saw your friend laying there about to die - even if he wasnt, you would still be scared enough to realize theres smth going wrong in here, yet you didnt, if i was you i would re-think about what a good friend u were when that all happened.[/b]
    huh? :blink:

i was 12 me and freinds burned down this kids tree house cuz he's a cunt and someone called the cops while we were doing it which resulted in a chase they had there cars and shit and ppl on foot running through woods after us but we got away xD

therefor, even if u are drunk you would still be able to think of calling the ambulance if you saw your friend laying there about to die - even if he wasnt, you would still be scared enough to realize theres smth going wrong in here, yet you didnt, if i was you i would re-think about what a good friend u were when that all happened.[/b]

..why would i make tht up? - he was lying on the floor and we thought he was just drunk and then he started foamin and the police walked by like 1min later cos they were doin the daily patrol thing cos my area is so messed up.

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

Probably when I was born, but thats further then the mind can remember.

Speed

i was 12 me and freinds burned down this kids tree house cuz he's a cunt and someone called the cops while we were doing it which resulted in a chase they had there cars and shit and ppl on foot running through woods after us but we got away xD[/b]
    lol dude u always come up with stuff no one believes ... a bunch of 12 years old managed to scape from police on a chase? while theres hundreds of criminals who dont make it ?

Well there was an abandonated car near my house (was there for 3-4 years a crappy car) and with friends we decided to break it ....

And 1 week after this the owners got called and went there to check the car. I was really scared (i saw them inspecting through my window) i thought i could go to jail etc etc ... lol but i was 12

RYANORILEY

Arrow

mine is when i was in salt lake city for college was goin to kegger in the hill. b4 we left we did ALOT of coke and other things and headed to party. we get there and there is a mile hike. so we take off up this valley to these concret holes in the gournd from an old mine. but not thinking we trot up this hill and i notice my heart was beating harder and faster then ever b4 we all get up to this place all about to die.. i end up throwing up and up and sweating and sit down on the ledge and passed out fell like 20 ft and landed in the dirt at bottom needless to say all the peeps haul ass out of there and leave me i wake up and only my friends are still there lol nice shit they help me out with shit out of the car so needless to say all i do is hit up the herb.... long live herb

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast