Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

School

This is a discussion on School within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Meh i think ima go in to the army also, im decent at pking and figure I could kill alot ...
Page: 2

Meh i think ima go in to the army also, im decent at pking and figure I could kill alot of Iraqqys, also i play a ton of CS:S so i should be all good

fonzy

civil engineering and pwning olympias arenas

Socialized Medicine = more money for doctors![/b]
    That isn't exactly true. The government cheapens the cost of going to the doctor, so although more people are going, you make less per patient.. And doctor's offices are packed each day anyways, so it's just a matter of how many you can see in a day. =[

big_foot

That isn't exactly true. The government cheapens the cost of going to the doctor, so although more people are going, you make less per patient.. And doctor's offices are packed each day anyways, so it's just a matter of how many you can see in a day. =[[/b]
    +1 :/ Obviously Go for Advertising or Business even the technology field is pumped

lol you guys. Yeah the doctors office is full, thats a good thing means your making money. And they arent cheap.

Banned

lol you guys. Yeah the doctors office is full, thats a good thing means your making money. And they arent cheap.[/b]
    Making money? :S

With all the schooling you got to go to inorder to become a doctor your going to have so much money to pay back :blink:

And when doctors give you medicine for like a cold or something. Its just basically the same shit like nightquel with just a white label on the bottle saying a diffrent name lol.. and they make like 45$ off that shit.

lol... mostly I am going for this degree because it is a field that interest me

lol... mostly I am going for this degree because it is a field that interest me [/b]

That's why I'm interested in the field as well. Specifically neurology, but that will probably change before it's all said and done.

And Vandy, thing you have to remember about the medical profession is that, while you might be taking out large loans from banks, you are almost always guaranteed a job, no matter where in the world you go. When's the last time someone's ever said, "Damn, we have way too many doctors at this hospital.".

simple182

im looking into mechanical Engineering but mainly focused on my football career though. Majoring in Mechanical Engineering is pretty good though

TunaFishyMe

Making money? :S

With all the schooling you got to go to inorder to become a doctor your going to have so much money to pay back :blink:

And when doctors give you medicine for like a cold or something. Its just basically the same shit like nightquel with just a white label on the bottle saying a diffrent name lol.. and they make like 45$ off that shit.[/b]
    This is the quality of student that comes from the Air Force.

Anyways, here, we see that people who go to the military to learn is due to three reasons. A) They dont have enough money, B) They fucked up their lives and the military is the only place that will take them C) They want to be there.

From what Ive seen, (at least my group of friends) people who did go to the Military falls mainly in category B. Mainly its different in the states, but I only see more stupidity coming from there...o noes, i went there.

Anyways, im doing a major in Electrical Engineering. Finishing my Third Year this sem. I'm gonna take a year off and do a 16 month internship. I just got hired by AMD (yay!!) which is going to be hard work but its worth it and they pay a lot for interns lol (43k a year)

abstraktzor

This is the quality of student that comes from the Air Force.

Anyways, here, we see that people who go to the military to learn is due to three reasons. A) They dont have enough money, B) They fucked up their lives and the military is the only place that will take them C) They want to be there.

From what Ive seen, (at least my group of friends) people who did go to the Military falls mainly in category B. Mainly its different in the states, but I only see more stupidity coming from there...o noes, i went there.

Anyways, im doing a major in Electrical Engineering. Finishing my Third Year this sem. I'm gonna take a year off and do a 16 month internship. I just got hired by AMD (yay!!) which is going to be hard work but its worth it and they pay a lot for interns lol (43k a year)[/b]
    ^^ im electrical engineer too. on my co-op/internship right now (almost done 1 more month left). back to classes in a month or so

TunaFishyMe

oo really abstraktor!
    where are you studying?

Be good to know, what type of stuff people are doing on there electrical engineering courses!

TunaFishyMe

Yea, Ive always been interested in what other ECE students learn in other University, espesically in other countries.
    Right now Im at Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario.

Second Year was pretty much Electric Circuits...Kirchoff law, thevin, norten, steady state circuits, inductor, caps, etc etc...
    ummm we had a DE course...
    Digital logics ie gates, Flip flops stuff like that
    electronics...mos, BJT, rectifiers etc etc.
    Programming...Java, Assembly

Third Year
    Signals...CT and DT FT, FS, LT etc etc
    ummm More assembly but embedded system style...using Motorola's 68HC11 chipset..
    ummm...stats: probability and that sort of stuff
    Electric Machines....3-phase machines, transformers, DC machines and other stuff
    2 Design courses: Software Engineering and stuff like that...

yea thats a brief summary so far.

Using Low voltage stuff ie 12V etc we class as Electronic Engineering rather than Electrical engineering, but i see you have 3ph etc so i guess your doing an Electrical/Electronic Engineering course. We have further maths and a mechanical science unit in our program. Mech science i hate ill post a question what i have to do later

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast