Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

School

This is a discussion on School within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; mmm so under 12V would be small-signal analysis kinda stuff. We did that sort of thing too with mosfets and ...
Page: 3

TunaFishyMe

mmm
    so under 12V would be small-signal analysis kinda stuff. We did that sort of thing too with mosfets and BJT, multistage amps etc et.
    Our program have two different options...1 is communicatyions the other is general. general is where you can take 3ph sort of stuff and communications is more signals using mos...so it really depends on what you are interested in.
    In 4th year we choose what we want to take, which can range from more power stuff to more communications, networks, signals courses.

abstraktzor

im only a sophomore and just recently declared my major (from undecided to electrical). first year was bullshit general courses all the engineering students have to take. when i get back to classes in a month ill be taking more electrical concentrated classes.

TunaFishyMe

im only a sophomore and just recently declared my major (from undecided to electrical). first year was bullshit general courses all the engineering students have to take. when i get back to classes in a month ill be taking more electrical concentrated classes.[/b]
    are you in the states or in canada?

if canada, where are you studiyng?

Banned

This is the quality of student that comes from the Air Force.

Anyways, here, we see that people who go to the military to learn is due to three reasons. A) They dont have enough money, B) They fucked up their lives and the military is the only place that will take them C) They want to be there.

From what Ive seen, (at least my group of friends) people who did go to the Military falls mainly in category B. Mainly its different in the states, but I only see more stupidity coming from there...o noes, i went there.[/b]
    I would like you to talk with any person who was in the Air Force/Navy more then 5 years. But i guess your friends are just stoners and worthless so they go to the army or marines and be a jar-head

Anyway talk to "greydin" on here and he can answer ANY question you need to know about the military. And guess what, he would prove you wrong.

Anyways lets not get off-topic here

Nice guys :lol: Didn't understand some of that, but i like seeing ppl excited about what they are interested in. GL to all of you

TunaFishyMe

I would like you to talk with any person who was in the Air Force/Navy more then 5 years. But i guess your friends are just stoners and worthless so they go to the army or marines and be a jar-head

Anyway talk to "greydin" on here and he can answer ANY question you need to know about the military. And guess what, he would prove you wrong.

Anyways lets not get off-topic here [/b]
    you are right. They were worthless and dropped out of university and really couldnt go anywhere. They spent a while trying to work with MLM companies, which obviously failed and then had no where to go. Then all of a sudden, the military takes them...I may be wrong, but i find it pretty ironic that no universities or even any colleges wanted to enroll them but the military is willing to pay them to study there.

now dont get me wrong, i am sure not everyone there are morons who have no futures. There are probably lots of people who straightened their lives there or ended up doing really well due to their experience there. But if you try to compare a military university to a real university and a real degree, you are so clueless son.

i worked at wendys before in highschool and the managers there even told me that working there was a respectable job. Good thing I didnt listen to them and went to get an actual degree.

if you want to work for the airforce then go to the airforce for school. If you want to work in the industry, then go to a real university.

Banned

now dont get me wrong, i am sure not everyone there are morons who have no futures. There are probably lots of people who straightened their lives there or ended up doing really well due to their experience there. But if you try to compare a military university to a real university and a real degree, you are so clueless son.

i worked at wendys before in highschool and the managers there even told me that working there was a respectable job. Good thing I didnt listen to them and went to get an actual degree.

if you want to work for the airforce then go to the airforce for school. If you want to work in the industry, then go to a real university.[/b]
    lollol...

Not sure your takling about canada or USA but in USA when you go to military they pay for you to go to any college except for private/catholic schools (even those schools have some way of being paid by the military) What you said was not even correct :S

Our state uni = LSU = Louisiana State University.
    Now if i make the grades i can go their for free and study what i want.
    But for what job you want you got to go and go to a camp of some sort to learn the skill.

Like your job is to fix shit like tanks. Well you go to a some what camp and learn shit about the tank and how to fix and shit.

I think your just getting this stuff confused. Maybe you need to talk with greydin to see what your wrong on xD

But seriously, some dude just goes to college for computers or something. And someone is retired in Air Force or Navy same skilling as the dude in college but the dude in military already has hands down experiance and shit.. So ofcourse what person you think they will pick?

Sorry you can maybe say marines and army is for noobs like your friends you said or something but Air Force is for smart people and Navy too.

Banned

Business Administration - Marketing

:wub:

I'm focusing on Med School,I want to be a Surgeon

I'm focusing on Med School,I want to be a Surgeon [/b]

Good for you! Lots of work, but very rewarding.

Cpt. BurnAlot Senior Member Newbert_Mc_Newbertson's Avatar

Go go take the asvab, you can take it multiple times. I think the airforce you need to have the highest score so if you don't get the score for the Air Force gogo try the Navy because they are just as good with training. !!

Lets see on a job application - some dude spent 8 years in college and applying for big time medical job. You come in with the schooling of the Air Force WITH job experiance who will they pick? Ofcourse you from the Air Force because you have everything that a boss wants in a worker..

Military is the way to go just know what your getting into before you sign that contract.

*info in this paragraph has been said to me by facts from someone i know on this forum*[/b]

yea army er navy w/e asvab is a joke btw
    hella ez i passed with like 94% n all that shit

come to find out no army for me
    had a warrent in another state LOL
    gogo be all that u can be in the AAaaAAaaaaAAaarmy!

Maybe Even A Water Boy ! Like The Weasel

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

MBA = Masters in Business Administration = 4 years college + 1.5 years grad school = me

Banned

MBA = Masters in Business Administration = 4 years college + 1.5 years grad school = me[/b]
    MBA in what?

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

MBA in what?[/b]
    Finance. :mellow:

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast