Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Science teachers confuse me...

This is a discussion on Science teachers confuse me... within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Okay a science teacher was talking about spontaneous generation and that it's wrong because non-living things cannot make living things, ...
Page: 1

aggressi0n

Okay a science teacher was talking about spontaneous generation and that it's wrong because non-living things cannot make living things, but he says evolution is true, so how did the living things come to be? So Confused...

Also if the other galaxy's spin different way then others and I could of sworn it was "Something that flies off something spinning will spin the same direction." They confuse me so much. =(

evensonD

Ah, that explains it, still in Junior High.... thanks for clearing that up for me.

aggressi0n

Ah, that explains it, still in Junior High.... thanks for clearing that up for me.[/b]
    I'm a junior, fagget. We had a biology lesson in Chemistry Summer school...

evensonD

It's faggot, and I was just stating that I understand your juvenile behavior now that I know your age.

aggressi0n

It's faggot, and I was just stating that I understand your juvenile behavior now that I know your age.[/b]
    Its fagget, Think about it, Fag-it=fagget, fag-ot=faggot, then think about bucket. Also what does that have to do with the topic you first started the insult you stupid fucking idiot.

Banned

fag·got
    –noun
    Slang: Disparaging and Offensive. a male homosexual.

Matador

fag·got
    –noun
    Slang: Disparaging and Offensive. a male homosexual.[/b]

can I get an amen?

evensonD

Its fagget, Think about it, Fag-it=fagget, fag-ot=faggot, then think about bucket. Also what does that have to do with the topic you first started the insult you stupid fucking idiot.[/b]

Good logic there chief.

aggressi0n

Good logic there chief.[/b]
    W/e you I don't know how to spell it because I don't get called it, unlike you. The only reason its spelled that way because there's another meaning.

Anyways I saw this

fag·got1 /ˈfægət/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[fag-uht] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
    –noun British.

Zxenke

Lol, a perfect example of the poorly thought up concept of evolution. Just use common sense and think about it and you would realize evolution isn't possible. Even Darwin himself discredited evolution before he died. Life is too complex for it to haphazardly formed and evolved over "millions" of years. Survival of the fittest means that only the strong survive each generation because they could adapt to their surroundings? Yea, lfei wouldn't have gotten past round 1.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

How did living things come to exist?

Great, but before you answer that, prove that everyone in the world is living and existing.
    Sure, you can prove that you exist, but prove that the person next to you exists, prove that your family exists.
    Also, tell me why we exist.
    Oh, also, tell me if there is or isn't a God, and prove to me why.
    And prove to me that life ends.
    By the way, while you're doing that, prove to me that you aren't a total idiot.

Thanks.

aggressi0n

How did living things come to exist?

Great, but before you answer that, prove that everyone in the world is living and existing.
    Sure, you can prove that you exist, but prove that the person next to you exists, prove that your family exists.
    Also, tell me why we exist.
    Oh, also, tell me if there is or isn't a God, and prove to me why.
    And prove to me that life ends.
    By the way, while you're doing that, prove to me that you aren't a total idiot.

Thanks.[/b]
    What kind of stupid shit is that...

We exist. Pretty good proof.

It don't.

I'm not a Liberal.

Also Peacocks and chickens and roosters aren't very mobile, how did they survive so long without Humans protecting them?

Banned

Ah, that explains it, still in Junior High.... thanks for clearing that up for me.[/b]
    evenson fuck off and keep your ill-minded opinions to yourself, you are always starting shit as if you get turned on by flaming others.

evensonD

evenson fuck off and keep your ill-minded opinions to yourself, you are always starting shit as if you get turned on by flaming others.[/b]

Not really josh is it? I really just don't like this kid and his political views, even though they don't mean much seeing as how, well I already pointed out the fact. I haven't flamed anyone except him and the wanna be crips around here, so thanks for your input though, really necessary and appreciated.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast