Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Science teachers confuse me...

This is a discussion on Science teachers confuse me... within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Not really josh is it? I really just don't like this kid and his political views, even though they don't ...
Page: 2

Banned

Not really josh is it? I really just don't like this kid and his political views, even though they don't mean much seeing as how, well I already pointed out the fact. I haven't flamed anyone except him and the wanna be crips around here, so thanks for your input though, really necessary and appreciated.[/b]
    why do you always just "hate" people? i see you as trying to act "crip" like

RiseAgainst_

aggressi0n fucking idiot go choke on a dick no one likes you fucking faggot, just please go flame on another section than offtopic so we can get you banned

please please please cocksucker

aggressi0n

aggressi0n fucking idiot go choke on a dick no one likes you fucking faggot, just please go flame on another section than offtopic so we can get you banned

please please please cocksucker[/b]
    GJ keep showing your Tolerance and Open mind.

Sorry I'm not a Liberal Nutjob, actually why would I be sorry I don't have a mental disorder.

Wow, quite a few ignorant/immature kids in here. If you can't have an intelligent coversation without attacking someone personally then don't bother. If you're going to try to debate a topic leave the insults out of it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12