sehitler olmez

This is a discussion on sehitler olmez within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; are these turks hacked or what? they all have all the gear u'd ever want; i was just in battle ...
Page: 1

Default sehitler olmez

are these turks hacked or what?

they all have all the gear u'd ever want; i was just in battle arena spamming 250-350 w/ judgment with 2k ap on unbuffed sehitler warrior, and barely scratching his hp

they also get lvl 70 all of a sudden, i never see them xping, never see them farming bosses or nothing.
    only sehitler i've ever seen farming was husy, alot time ago at dms

Trii

Sehitler_Olmez is like Tormentors.
    husy like glar farms all the items, and equips all the characters they have in the clan.

Hostage

Some of them are pretty old school too, may be a few name changes also. They were legit back in the day, I dont know about now. Husy is a good dude though.

Husy_The_Turk

Originally posted by Trii
    Sehitler_Olmez is like Tormentors.
    husy like glar farms all the items, and equips all the characters they have in the clan.
    +1
    and all of my clan are friends from real. so i have no doubt about scamming clan awards and etc. and this clan is one of the oldest clans in diez and the one which contans the cleanest turks. as i said in the past " i am responsible from their acts" and i am saying now too. I am responsible from their acts. Find me if one of us scam u or etc...
    btw i am preparing a clan video which contains drop ss es. maybe that make u believe our legitimacy giga.

Husy_The_Turk

Originally posted by Hostage
    Some of them are pretty old school too, may be a few name changes also. They were legit back in the day, I dont know about now. Husy is a good dude though.
    Hostage :wub:

sry husy
    good thing thing ur on karus side :lol:

Trii

mature turks ftw !!!

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

TimesUp = the human bp who went overright? i forgot the name but starts with a "M"?

he was found macroing on dts in human side before, so not very legit eh? ^_^

Hostage

Originally posted by Trii
    mature turks ftw !!!

+9

Originally posted by SotongPoo
    TimesUp = the human bp who went overright? i forgot the name but starts with a "M"?

he was found macroing on dts in human side before, so not very legit eh? *^_^
    :::::MuSeNeT::::: ?

Anyway, I belive TimeUp is renamed from VermilioN. NPs also match better at VermilioN than :::::MuSeNeT:::::

Originally posted by C4pt4iN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(C4pt4iN)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SotongPoo

he was found macroing on dts in human side before, so not very legit eh? *^_^
    :::::MuSeNeT::::: ?

Anyway, I belive TimeUp is renamed from VermilioN. NPs also match better at VermilioN than :::::MuSeNeT:::::[/b]
    whos vermilion? :blink:

ok but if timesup is vermilion, where's musenet then? :blink:

a friend told me timesup pm'ed him saying he's musenet so.. yea not that sure :/

husy clarify this? h43r:

ps. is there another lvl 70 orc bp called Time2die? i think maybe i got it all mixed up between TimesUp and Time2die, not sure.

timesup or whatever is musnet renamed. Thats what he pmed me at least. He has been in the top diez human macro clans, not to mention him in macro partys. :rollseyes:

People say he was always at dts, I find that bullshit, yes he leveled a lot at dts, but thats not the half of it.