Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

senior pranks

This is a discussion on senior pranks within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; does anyone know any good ones?...
Page: 1

does anyone know any good ones?

Banned

run l0ph crack on ur school network and steal the logins.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

zip ties...lots of them, one on every locker in the school

mebbe we'll do that. the zip ties i mean, the school dont got much of a network.

Banned

We dug a small trench in the front yard of the school to say 07 and filled it with concrete. They probably fixed it over the summer, but I haven't been back to the school since so I don't know.

Cocaine

Some of my friends painted penises all over the skylights at the school, and they painted a giant penis going into an ass in the courtyard. They named the penis class of 06 and the ass Blanchard, the name of the school resource officer. I'm gonna see if they have any of the pictures left, but I know they never got caught.

sexyrexy

super glued quarters to all the locks and doornobs and such on the outside of the school

get janitor key and lock all bathrooms, hand out brownies made with laxitives, charge admission to the single bathroom open

redbluegreen44

sad to see how kids these days responds to free education

Banned

sad to see how kids these days responds to free education [/b]
    free? you must have never went to school before.

sad to see how kids these days responds to free education [/b]
    two things
    1. I dont got free education - private school
    2. We wouldn't do anything damaging - the school would make us pay it out of our already limited senior fund

lucifer4

haha

my class will lock the school gates... so they wont get in, unless they will climb up the fences

we will buy big chains and padlocks or whatever

we're thinking of dumping tons of sand in classrooms - u know like an indoor beach. :lol: but we need to get by the cameras. any ideas?

Robokill

we're thinking of dumping tons of sand in classrooms - u know like an indoor beach. :lol: but we need to get by the cameras. any ideas?[/b]
    take a pic close to the what the camera would see, ofc with empty classroom or whatever your trying to hide, and tape that pic to the camera. :lol: h34r:

take a pic close to the what the camera would see, ofc with empty classroom or whatever your trying to hide, and tape that pic to the camera. :lol: h34r:[/b]
    that only works in mission impossible -_-

saran wrap (or however u spell it) around all the lockers, there are parts of the school where the lockers aren't connected to the wall

i think 05 somehow put tires around the flagpole almost all the way up and welded them together

Beast&Harlot

My sophmore year, some of the seniors found the main clock in the school, and found out if you unplug that clock, that all the clocks in the school stop. School lets out at 3:15 and they unpluged the clock on their last day of school at 3:14 and 59sec, and nobody noticed till almost 3:45pm when a parent walked into the school asking what was going on xD.

And last year my Junior year the seniors got on the roof because we have glass panels that look down on to the senior balchony, and they spray painted '07 Seniors with a Smiley face and a middle finger, and the smiley face is still up there xD

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast