Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

senior pranks

This is a discussion on senior pranks within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; run l0ph crack on ur school network and steal the logins.[/b] thats so uber leet...
Page: 2

run l0ph crack on ur school network and steal the logins.[/b]

thats so uber leet

take a pic close to the what the camera would see, ofc with empty classroom or whatever your trying to hide, and tape that pic to the camera. :lol: h34r:[/b]
    yeah right, theres lots of cameras. we are only trying to hide our identities, they cant do anything to us if they dont know who it is( and they aren't gonna punish the whole grade) We were thinking post its, but they can see us until we put them up. and some cameras are too high. we were thinking about high powered flashlights to blind the cameras, but dont know if it would work.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

yeah right, theres lots of cameras. we are only trying to hide our identities, they cant do anything to us if they dont know who it is( and they aren't gonna punish the whole grade) We were thinking post its, but they can see us until we put them up. and some cameras are too high. we were thinking about high powered flashlights to blind the cameras, but dont know if it would work.[/b]
    just wear hoods then?

sexy Owa

my senior class (ill add we lived in the country) spilled deer piss along all the railings of the stair's (smell cant be removed unless you find something stronger to coat it, lasted 2 weeks), dont ask me how but they managed to get a cow onto the 2nd story without being caught (cows cant go down stairs it ended up dying somehow), released all kinds of bugs and shit like cockroach's and crickets on the 1st floor and pissed in our vice principles gas tank :-/ not much else to do in a small town really :mellow:

kennyburger

how do u get deer piss

lies!

Banned

how do u get deer piss
    lies![/b]
    ...walmart? :lol:

just wear hoods then?[/b]
    good for some guys, but not the only 6 foot three guy in the school.

Bukowski

Yeah, my senior year me and a few of my friends pulled up the street sign from our mostly widely known ghetto community and transplanted it in the front of the school overnight. They got a backhoe in and had to dig a huge gouge outta the front lawn to get it out...lol that crater was there for like a month. We never got caught.

Oh and you can buy deer piss at your local sporting store. gogogo

kennyburger

Yeah, my senior year me and a few of my friends pulled up the street sign from our mostly widely known ghetto community and transplanted it in the front of the school overnight. They got a backhoe in and had to dig a huge gouge outta the front lawn to get it out...lol that crater was there for like a month. We never got caught.

Oh and you can buy deer piss at your local sporting store. gogogo[/b]
    are u serious ?

sexy Owa

how do u get deer piss
    lies![/b]
    we hunt a lot in marysville and aparantly thats used for hunting in stores and what not if not that they ordered it O.o

redbluegreen44

two things
    1. I dont got free education - private school
    2. We wouldn't do anything damaging - the school would make us pay it out of our already limited senior fund[/b]
    serious question, why not go to public school instead? :huh:

kennyburger

i wonder how they obtain it, do they kill deers and open there bladders or ... ?

serious question, why not go to public school instead? :huh:[/b]
    i'm a orthodox jew, i go to a yeshivah(jewish school)

we bubble wrapped some little kids to poles, and took one of the teacher cars (a bug) took the tyres and rolled them to the other side of the school then bubble wrapped his car. then all the guys did a nudey run through the school.

we got yelled at abit for the nudey run but other then that not to much trouble.

sexy Owa

we bubble wrapped some little kids to poles, and took one of the teacher cars (a bug) took the tyres and rolled them to the other side of the school then bubble wrapped his car. then all the guys did a nudey run through the school.

we got yelled at abit for the nudey run but other then that not to much trouble.[/b]
    lmao, btw i have no clue how they get deer piss im no hunter i moved from the city h34r:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast