Anyone in Active Duty in Navy?

This is a discussion on Anyone in Active Duty in Navy? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; im leaving may 22 for boot camp. just want to ask a few questions? anyone in it? My job is ...
Page: 1

Wushu

im leaving may 22 for boot camp. just want to ask a few questions? anyone in it? My job is MA which is Master at Arms. So pretty much navy police

Wushu

:mellow:

Baxxor

In the navy!

lol

Gr33ntumb

i work on a boat 2 weeks at a time , hope you have better internet than i do

Wushu

dam do you really? i gotta ask if u play ko when your on the ship? prob not though right?

Banned

I know someone who can answer any question you want to ask.

ill PM you his profile then you can send him a message.

Banned

I know someone who can answer any question you want to ask.

ill PM you his profile then you can send him a message.[/b]
    ahahaha i just noticed ur title rolf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bVa6jn4rpE

;&#39 classic...

Gr33ntumb

yes ko works , we got a satelite ,

but its not 100% reliable , and not the fastest , faster than old dial-up but , nothing compared to high speed

and of course when its rough well it sucks more , and when we break through ice , its not stable

... but yeah its ok for exp and that with small groups , but moradon can be a real bitch

i also tend to freez for 5-20 seconds , sometimes dc , whenever someone pm's me , or when a human attacks me , whenever you get inbound data i guess , so forget the wars also

it all depends from boat to boat too , with the old dish i could log on but always dc 1 minute into the game, but now if im lucky i can go 1-2-3 hours without dc , but intense action is hard to do , like i get dc from BDW 80 % of times , so , maybe youz got the high tech shit , and maybe more security for you in the navy , big firewalls or something that wont make you log on , good luck

pabLo

You don't need KO. Quit and get strong and play FPS IRL.

Gr33ntumb

no need to be strong nowadays , its all push 1 button and booooooooom

Wushu

you on BAH? gf wants me to adopt her kid but she doesnt want to get married yet. think i'll get BAH? for living outside without getting married?

Banned

no need to be strong nowadays , its all push 1 button and booooooooom[/b]
    lol truth

Baxxor

acctually more than one, cause you kinda need the coordinates and stuff like that.
    Then you can push the button, so it's more like... be a g33k and blow shit up O.o