Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SexyBaba can be a english name! :D

This is a discussion on SexyBaba can be a english name! :D within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Hiya y'all whassup? I'm SexyBaba and this is not one of my favorite introductions ever because i always sign up ...
Page: 1

aqturk

Hiya y'all whassup?

I'm SexyBaba and this is not one of my favorite introductions ever because i always sign up to lame websites that have forums within these websites, and you got to see spam spam spam spam, but this ko4life.com community, its very interesting to me to learn that you guys are good on the game....im not a least bit impressed because i always knew that turks can type english here.

I am from USA, but my parents are from a foriegn country...If you wish to desire more about me, then you gotta learn to bond a friendship..

I want to know when the beta server is coming out, because i wish there was one that i knew with a precise date so I can get my leet name SexyBaba there... \

Edited: "Sorry to the gms reading this topic, I kinda did not know if this topic was to be general or not...sorry"

Hiya y'all whassup?

I'm SexyBaba and this is not one of my favorite introductions ever because i always sign up to lame websites that have forums within these websites, and you got to see spam spam spam spam, but this ko4life.com community, its very interesting to me to learn that you guys are good on the game....im not a least bit impressed because i always knew that turks can type english here.

I am from USA, but my parents are from a foriegn country...If you wish to desire more about me, then you gotta learn to bond a friendship..
    I want to know when the beta server is coming out, because i wish there was one that i knew with a precise date so I can get my leet name SexyBaba there... [/b]
    Fuck you.

Sorry i just couldnt resist, hey man.

aqturk

Wow that was a fast reply...are you some sad person in KO too?

Edited: I did not mean that, honest to God in my word, I said no to that.

I am continuely trying to learn good xp with premium in mind, which is the best to the premium xp for cheapest price?

Move this topic to somewhere less spam please. General is too big. :X

Wow that was a fast reply...are you some sad person in KO too?

Edited: I did not mean that, honest to God in my word, I said no to that.

I am continuely trying to learn good xp with premium in mind, which is the best to the premium xp for cheapest price?

Move this topic to somewhere less spam please. General is too big. :X[/b]
    CZ booros hands doooown.

aqturk

Okay, I'll just state what I need to know here, since I think Mods aren't closing on this topic here...

I want to buy my money's worth but where do I go do it? I see people selling items and shit...where the fuck do I go or how do I do this?

Okay, I'll just state what I need to know here, since I think Mods aren't closing on this topic here...

I want to buy my money's worth but where do I go do it? I see people selling items and shit...where the fuck do I go or how do I do this?[/b]
    You mean how do you get to the powerup store? Press the P button in the bottom left corner. If you mean how to sell other players your items then you need to press enter, then type /merchant, then press enter again, then select if you wish to set up a buying merchant or a selling merchant, rest should be obvious.

tommyleonghk

Edited: "Sorry to the gms reading this topic, I kinda did not know if this topic was to be general or not...sorry"[/b]
    GMs??? :lol:

if they are that free to roam around ko4life... they should be more active ingame... :P

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

k2 does look at the forums occasionally i think.... they banned a guy grobs for selling his account. so erm ya.

welcome to the forums and my spamcakes

im willing to bet 'sexybaba' is still an available nickname on ares

Banned

im willing to bet 'sexybaba' is still an available nickname on ares[/b]
    rofl yeh right :lol:
    EDIT: I bet you CS+45 its not h34r:

Supppppp dude welcome on crap4life, you shouldnt have started playing this gay game

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

Welcome to the Babashop

Get out while you still can :K

Jkjk, welcome Baba 8)

aqturk

Anyone know anyone trustable and such for a good server that I can buy good cheap items for??? I am in desire for these things...I want a warrior or priest or rogue...no mages please...with good items...

Welcome SexyBaba

your nick sounds cool in my language :lol: :lol:

Sexy ... no comment everyone knows this world in every language over world
    Baba ... in turkish it means father, but in czech language it means chick

so... sexychick welcome here! :lol:

cRuX

Anyone know anyone trustable and such for a good server that I can buy good cheap items for??? I am in desire for these things...I want a warrior or priest or rogue...no mages please...with good items...[/b]
    This guy is an obvious joke....fake account.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast