Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Short Memory

This is a discussion on Short Memory within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Today i woke up at 6AM and reviewed for algebraII Test Quadratic equations and crap . I memorised real good ...
Page: 1

PSYK0SIN

Smile

Today i woke up at 6AM and reviewed for algebraII Test Quadratic equations and crap . I memorised real good teh methods nd all that got in class reviewed for like a minute again.
    When i got the test i forgot every fukkin single thing O_o i didnt do shit forgot all methods in a blink of an eye its not the first time that it happened.
    Have you ever had that problem or is it just me?

agendas

Today i woke up at 6AM and reviewed for algebraII Test Quadratic equations and crap . I memorised real good teh methods nd all that got in class reviewed for like a minute again.
    When i got the test i forgot every fukkin single thing O_o i didnt do shit forgot all methods in a blink of an eye its not the first time that it happened.
    Have you ever had that problem or is it just me?[/b]
    ya, easy to solve stop smoking pot and wait 2-3 months (it worked for me :s)

PSYK0SIN

ya, easy to solve stop smoking pot and wait 2-3 months (it worked for me :s)[/b]
    i dotn smoke nd dont drink

maybe u were simply lucky?

agendas

then u need to go and get more sleep (nyquil)

PSYK0SIN

then u need to go and get more sleep (nyquil)[/b]
    when i drink nyquil bfore sleep i wake up all dizy nd in a bad mood
    LOL!!

agendas

when i drink nyquil bfore sleep i wake up all dizy nd in a bad mood
    LOL!![/b]
    maybe the bad mood wudda helped u on test xD best thing to do (sad to say) is cheat get water bottle wrapper with sticky still on it and write answers inside or wear long sleeves and write on ur arm

PSYK0SIN

maybe the bad mood wudda helped u on test xD best thing to do (sad to say) is cheat get water bottle wrapper with sticky still on it and write answers inside or wear long sleeves and write on ur arm [/b]
    I was pro at this nd still but in US nd especially my Gay ass town No body cheats + Algebra 2 class everybody is proud -_- Fukkin HOMOs

agendas

I was pro at this nd still but in US nd especially my Gay ass town No body cheats + Algebra 2 class everybody is proud -_- Fukkin HOMOs[/b]
    ahaha fair enough think of neumonic (spelling) devices to help u and create mental images of tables and notes and stuff like me

PSYK0SIN

ahaha fair enough think of neumonic (spelling) devices to help u and create mental images of tables and notes and stuff like me [/b]
    im not a retard Im smart :/ my problem is Math Only

agendas

mine is english

Quadratics are easy theres no many steps to them :S

Speed

im not a retard Im smart :/ my problem is Math Only[/b]
    thats cause u dont study math by learning methods , u do it by making excerices... practice makes u remember them easily and not a couple hours before the test :P

PSYK0SIN

Thats what i thought but i did good in a piec eof paper bfore test so i dont get it now i was like D; WTF i suddenly forgot everyhting

Banned

it happends!
    it calls " black out "
    never had it but i see many of my freinds who add it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast