Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Short Memory

This is a discussion on Short Memory within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; it happends! it calls " black out " never had it but i see many of my freinds who add ...
Page: 2

PSYK0SIN

it happends!
    it calls " black out "
    never had it but i see many of my freinds who add it[/b]
    finaly we got a name "Black Out" i think that is it cuz i lost full memory

sime217

lmao you're just nervous bro, studying before a test wont do shit.
    study the night before, and do like 20 exercises, always works for me..
    make sure you understand it, if you don't, you're fucked.

PSYK0SIN

lmao you're just nervous bro, studying before a test wont do shit.
    study the night before, and do like 20 exercises, always works for me..
    make sure you understand it, if you don't, you're fucked.[/b]
    LOL sime Psychiatric appointments plz?
    im PSYK0

Robokill

what kind've calculator do you have, i wrote a program that does the quadratic formula equation for me and i can maybe give it to you

PSYK0SIN

what kind've calculator do you have, i wrote a program that does the quadratic formula equation for me and i can maybe give it to you[/b]
    i dont have a calculator O_o nd yes ur proggy can be very useful ^^

fonzy

durka its special WEED ... special u got to smoke ur homie so u see his ghost and he gives u all the awnsers

for u nubies that dont know what im talking about its a movie called how high

agendas

durka its special WEED ... special u got to smoke ur homie so u see his ghost and he gives u all the awnsers
    for u nubies that dont know what im talking about its a movie called how high[/b]
    ahahha love that movie dude lets kill mafia and smoke him then wed be nooby high

TunaFishyMe

i would say you dont acatually know how to do it by heart.
    I learned my math asian style...where they throw a thousand problems at you and you just do them all. Eventually they become second nature and you can look at them.
    when i learned it again i highschool, they teach you the formula, and that was it...there are faster ways and more efficient ways that they never teach. Which is why I could finish the test in 10 mins, why other students took 40 mins.
    Its all about practice...then it goes into your memory and its easy. Besides, there isnt much to quadratic equations anyways...

PSYK0SIN

i would say you dont acatually know how to do it by heart.
    I learned my math asian style...where they throw a thousand problems at you and you just do them all. Eventually they become second nature and you can look at them.
    when i learned it again i highschool, they teach you the formula, and that was it...there are faster ways and more efficient ways that they never teach. Which is why I could finish the test in 10 mins, why other students took 40 mins.
    Its all about practice...then it goes into your memory and its easy. Besides, there isnt much to quadratic equations anyways...[/b]
    i said im good at it i was beast but at taht moment i forgot everything and it was i think the second time it happened to me

Nd HowHigh RuleZz

DragonFire

thats why you have to study like a week before instead of a couple hours.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12