Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Which side of your brain do you use?

This is a discussion on Which side of your brain do you use? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; When i look on the whole pic it spins clockwise. oh, i downloaded the gif, opened it and zoomed in ...
Page: 4

0oAndyo0

When i look on the whole pic it spins clockwise.
    oh, i downloaded the gif, opened it and zoomed in on the top, then it started to spin counter clockwise :S

Im scared :wacko:

u can make it spin the other way by staring at the feet or something not sure 100 % can careless tbh

Xtr3m3

I don't know about you guys, but for me is easy to make her change h34r:

This is the trick lol

See her body completely and look at her feet,
    Then look at the shadow of the feet
    And then see her feet again

She turns whenever you look at the shadow, feet and arms completely h34r:

I'm making her change every 10 sec

I'm using the two side of my brain

sexy Owa

damn you it took a crowd of people at my computer desk to figure out it switches -.- bastid

Interesting little optical illusion, however unless I am actively using each side of my brain at the same time, one in one eye and one for the other then it's just a simple illusion.

I opened 2 browsers side by side, let my eyes wander and then squinted a bit in one eye and shifted until i was able to get one moving clockwise and the other moving counterclockwise.

Clockwise, didn't care enough to try that other shit

freakyangel

i dunno how the fuk some of u can see it anti clockwise Oo

Lag0nx

its an optical illusion. for me at first it was going anticlockwise but then it changed to clockwise and after a while of staring, i figured it out that the way they done it, it can seem like it spins 2 ways. Its like those optical illusions where u see one thing, but then u look at it again and u see something else. This is basically that. I kinda saw how the picture was made and to my own eyes i can kinda make the direction of spin change at will[/b]
    +1 exactly.

i at first saw clockwise,looked at her Shadow that's what trigger me to see anti clockwise.
    then,i looked closely at the middle leg that doesnt move much,and i started to see as if the second leg isn't Rotating,but it was move left-right-back to left-back to right like its moving inside the body itself.

its fun to control this thing its so hard

whocares21

i'm the smartest person in this forum i use both sides of my brain and i discoverd the trick j/k j/k no flames

when her leg is in one side turn and look at the other side quick then u'll see her change
    just look at the opposite side of her leg(the opposite side of the feet) that determins which way she will seem to be spinning

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

I use both sides, does this mean I'm spethl/retarded?

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

I don't know about you guys, but for me is easy to make her change h34r:

This is the trick lol

See her body completely and look at her feet,
    Then look at the shadow of the feet
    And then see her feet again

She turns whenever you look at the shadow, feet and arms completely h34r:

I'm making her change every 10 sec

I'm using the two side of my brain [/b]
    holy fucking damn, this did the trick for me... I'm as scared as the they I found out sperm smells like bleech.

HotAsIce

Wierd, I can't make her turk counter-clockwise. But I am detail oriented. I looked at her breasts, and which one appeared at what point in time, and the direction of her ponytail and can see both going clockwise. I also saw that her arm goes from pointing straight down to being slightly bent when it is on the right hand side of the screen. How can you notice these kinds of things and not be one of the people who is attentive to detail? Wierd. They key is in the nipples!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234